• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I just duo with a friend now. 2 smart people = less chance of losing. I still have to play Sona half the time now and deal with the adcs that aren't the smartest. >_>
That's a good idea! Man Xaltis you're so smart, thanks for the advice! :bee::bee::bee:

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
dang, just played one of those games where i feel like im playing on an actual team and not with 4 random people

- level 1 invade blue, kill kata
- run immediately to red, almost kill kata again
- run to our blue, kill enemy rengar trying to take ours
- run BACK to their blue, pull rengar as hes doing it and kill him again
This happened in our ranked game almost the same way except against us. Lvl 1 invaded red and killed me (as Ez), Our Rengar took blue and tried to take their red and got killed. Then 2 failed ganks and some more and we started 0-6.

Luckily everyone is so close to 1500 that no one even complained and we came back and won super easily (ended up going something like 7-1 in lane).

Awesome, good for you! I wish I knew how it felt to be gold :(:(:(
Why aren't you? You seemed pretty solid the few times I've played with you and you play mid. Just play the op champs and climb (Eve, Diana, etc.). I've been playing mainly ADC and have climbed pretty steadily.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Why aren't you? You seemed pretty solid the few times I've played with you and you play mid. Just play the op champs and climb (Eve, Diana, etc.). I've been playing mainly ADC and have climbed pretty steadily.
fjdkfhkjsfhdskjhskj shh Arc

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I mean. You're definitely a gold level player, but Platinum is questionable! But your friend climbed with troll characters so I don't know what to think anymore.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What the **** is this patch I'm downloading right now and will it keep me from getting random *** two second delay like I did two and a half hours ago?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Momo needs better picks IMO.

EDIT: Wow, that went better for them than I expected, though I really think Curse's lategame play was horrid.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Mono went with a poke team with Blitz trying to pick people off.

Curse had early game summoner spells as ignite/exhaust wins dem early exchanges

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Oh I understand what they were going for. I just don't like the picks of Soraka/Blitz/and Xerath.

But it was clear that Crs didn't really know how to play Dominion. Not a fan of flash with the exception of a few champs, none of which Crs had.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
MMM the plot thickens

Apparently you were at the same tournament I was at last weekend and I had no idea. I didn't even know you were in the midwest haha.

Top Bottom