• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Where is Nidalee at in the Current top metagame?

I've been pretty successful in learning Fiora so I feel as though it's time to move on to the next champ to learn

pretty much learning the champs I don't see a lot top (outside of me playing fiora i've seen like 2 in like 3 months.)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What Azubu researches in their spare time:

http://www.azubu.com/archives/16830
.....wut

I've been pretty successful in learning Fiora so I feel as though it's time to move on to the next champ to learn

pretty much learning the champs I don't see a lot top (outside of me playing fiora i've seen like 2 in like 3 months.)
She seems good to me. Seems to have lots of viable builds, and she's hard as hell to gank because early game, she has traps, and after 6, she's pretty much uncatchable. Lategame, has poke, could be built tanky or AP or bruiser etc, has a steroid for AD carry, and yeah.

sure feels crappy to realize you've spent about half an hour in champ select because tryhards keep dodging

Vyke

Smash Champion
In-Game Models and Splash Art are completely separate things, and you know it. Their relation to each other is pretty far apart if you ever actually compare, considering they need to account for camera angle.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
lol. Sorry kevin but playing once every two weeks is not my idea of a dedicated 5's team. Im on like every night but we are always missing somebody.
I'm not listening to someone so willing to destroy a dream that keeps so many people bright eyed.. a team of utmost physical and technical beauty.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i'm ALWAYS down for dream team

except on the nights that I'm not down

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

Nid has seen more mid action than top from what I've seen.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Nah I think it comes down to carry more than anything. While I agree that Sona outpokes/sustains blitz, and can easily kill post 6, something like blitz/ezreal could easily make sona play more passively.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Nah I think it comes down to carry more than anything. While I agree that Sona outpokes/sustains blitz, and can easily kill post 6, something like blitz/ezreal could easily make sona play more passively.
Sona can play passively and still dish out harass because she doesn't actually need to stop moving to cast anything besides her ult. A good Sona will never get caught, and her range is deceptive because of not having any cast times.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Sona has 2 more effective HP compared to melee minions (physically) (she had 410 9 armor, melee minions have 445 HP 0 armor)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Sona has 2 more effective HP compared to melee minions (physically) (she had 410 9 armor, melee minions have 445 HP 0 armor)
She also gets free MR and Armor from W and is extremely hard to catch, not counting masteries and runes.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Not at level 1, she only has power chord

Rune and masteries though will give her more. Sona seems like she is gonna have to run HP quints or something

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol I feel so bad at this game with all yall talking about Gold when im still trying to break into Silver. IM CLOSE THOUGH, JUST GOTTA PUSH A LITTLE HARDER!!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Not at level 1, she only has power chord

Rune and masteries though will give her more. Sona seems like she is gonna have to run HP quints or something
Are you seriously telling me that your level 1 stats matter? You should not be dying at level 1 unless something terribly dumb goes down in the jungle.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Even more balling? Heimer level 1 Grenade. For laning

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Are you seriously telling me that your level 1 stats matter? You should not be dying at level 1 unless something terribly dumb goes down in the jungle.
Or the opposing team procs 2 on you while you're still 1.

Pushing the lane and engaging on them while I was 2 and they were 1 was one of my favorite things to do when I was obsessed with taric actually.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
60+ minute game where each team had 3 Guardian Angels and both teams have inhibs down almost all the time = cluster****

to make it worse, one team had unkillable mundo and other team had unkillable jax. X_X

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
because giving people more time to hit their goals is bad, amirite

Top Bottom