• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bassem NEVER pulls a hover hand, I'm so happy

bassem6

Smash Lord
Bassem NEVER pulls a hover hand, I'm so happy
I dont understand why people hoverhand hot girls...why wouldnt you want to touch them? o_O lol

I don't even understand how people can hold hover hands for pictures... they're more awkward than anything.

:phone:
this

Dude Bassem you just made me so happy with that dream team sign you don't even know bro haha
ALL FOR YOU BBY

Next time we all need to chip in to get bassem a fatter marker, though.

:phone:
Everybody's banners were made at the iBuypower booth using similar markers. I didnt think I would have to bold mine for it to show up. I think it may just be that my friend who took that screenshot was watching the stream on low quality or something because when the camera panned over the crowd/banners I could see it pretty clearly on the main screen.

haha very nice.
Thanks mang

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Just curious if HBJ members still come here, (hope Mango, S2J, Lovage) still check this thread. If y'all saw the path to season 3 I think we have a shot at making top 32 in ranked 5s (souls of mischief is surprisingly high atm), don't get me wrong I don't think we'll even qualify even if we make top 32 in arranges 5 but I think it would be a good experience to play against some of the better teams.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I somehow keep getting to play Shen in ranked... and it's so much fun. Just a satisfying character to play, even though he makes me feel kinda dirty.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31073978

Morello and other members of the League of Legends design team will be starting a conversation about what else they’ve got in store over the coming days – and they’ll be looking for your feedback! They’ve already hinted at some of the big changes that are in the works for items, the jungle, masteries, and more, but we’ll give you the full rundown soon (and not Soon™, but, like, tomorrow), so stay tuned to the forums.
:muffin:

Jem.

Smash Master
Welp quitting now that Halo 4 is gonna be out, gonna get back into competitive Halo.

Feel pretty good about quitting at 1630 elo for being a random :D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
losing a 60 min game feels terrible
Happens, but the only long games i hate are the ones were the winning team is dimb and can't finish. If i lose a 60min game that was neck and neck i just say thanks for a good game cause it was fun still.

(Unless someone threw that game hard like getting picked off getting a buff or facechecking, then i just facepalm)

D

Deleted member

xypherous said:
Hm. This probably isn't a good time to mention that I removed FoN and scattered its various passives and pieces to the wind onto other items.

On the plus side though, Tanks now get to build Warmog's and not feel silly.

Although you'll still be able to build every piece of FoN used to offer. It just won't be rolled up into the particular stat combination. This counts against my spoiler count for the day. :p
more details at
http://www.reignofgaming.net/redtra...-health-heal-on-hit-item-why-not?cookieTest=1

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Barrier heading to the rift!
unless they change Heal to be more of a sustain spell, wouldn't this outclass Heal completely?
I ask because "made it so Heal is actually a support skill" sounds like a possibly big change, and yes currently Barrier is much better

Top Bottom