• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
anivia seems to have a legendary and as somebody who considered slowbird one of their favorite champions (in terms of character design, aesthetics, and the like, second favorite after shen), I dunno it's not bad but I'm decisively unenthused. I dunno, feels like deserves to be a standard conceptually but they randomly decided to include full voiceover to turn it to a legendary. If it's a 975 I withdraw this complaint btw.

Also, been spamming thresh games lately and seriously, most fun design ever. Riot did so well on him.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Who would be the best champions right now to help me get through gold? I'm trying to pick up new champions but I want my time to be well spent.

I was thinking Zed for mid and Thresh for support, since I've seen them carry a lot recently, but I don't know who I need to be learning for jungle or top.

Niko45

Smash Master
Who would be the best champions right now to help me get through gold? I'm trying to pick up new champions but I want my time to be well spent.

I was thinking Zed for mid and Thresh for support, since I've seen them carry a lot recently, but I don't know who I need to be learning for jungle or top.
I've been getting shen almost every game. Cruisin!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zacs winrate has gone from 45% at release to about 50% currently. Isn't that extremely high for a new champion? It seems like people don't think he's very good, but I disagree strongly.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
if anyone is in the mood for tutoring, im looking for someone to spectate a few of my ranked games tonight and point out things i need to work on. really trying to push myself out of gold now, but its been a struggle

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was in Gold 5, won my promo, and jumped to Gold 3.
I didn't even know that was a thing. :applejack:

Sharky

Smash Master
not sure how late I am to the party since I haven't been on in a while, but the zac login screen looks amazing, they've really stepped it up imo

john!

Smash Hero
if i hit another losing streak i might take you up on that duo offer. i won 8/9 yesterday though... if i played that well all the time, i would be plat before monday... too bad i'm inconsistent as ****

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Down to duo with anyone will be harsh and will judge you throughout every game. Also Johnny get on tonight around 10cst or 8 your time we are practicing and trying out mids tonight.
You know I'd settle for just the being harsh as ****. Always looking for advice to improve, even if it's just reminders so I develop good habits.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
about to start ranked if anyone wants to spectate and give me advice, assuming client doesnt **** up again

sky pirate vyse

john!

Smash Hero
Your attitude in this thread and towards me is horrible so I don't know why you think I would play with you. Guess I got to edit my previous post to say "down to que with anyone that isn't John."
you're still scared from the last time we played in the same match? heh

can't blame you for not putting your reputation on the line though. imagine if you lost to low plat players while your duo q partner played better than you? your world would crumble

edit: to make it less inflammatory... you really should stop being so elitist about elo, it turns people off.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
LMFAO, I offered to played with ANYONE and I'm an elo elitist? No john.. I'm not an elitist, I rather not play with someone like you. Why should I waste time playing with you? What do I get out of it? Nothing.. just a waste of time and me putting up with your poor attitude just going to get me upset. John I'm not playing with you cause I think you're bad (which I do), but its because of how you act. I don't feel like carrying you and you provoking me isn't saving you face. In fact all it does is make you look like more of a d-bag then you already are.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

can't blame you for not putting your reputation on the line though. imagine if you lost to low plat players while your duo q partner played better than you? your world would crumble

edit: to make it less inflammatory... you really should stop being so elitist about elo, it turns people off.
To be perfectly honest, it's not your elo that turns people off, it's your terrible attitude. Dphat can definately be a douche at times but your complaints about solo queue are just... yea. It's not just the diamond/plats here that get annoyed about the constant cmplaining about solo queue, everyone does and you're by far the worst offender.

Player-3

Smash Hero

john!

Smash Hero
To be perfectly honest, it's not your elo that turns people off, it's your terrible attitude. Dphat can definately be a douche at times but your complaints about solo queue are just... yea. It's not just the diamond/plats here that get annoyed about the constant cmplaining about solo queue, everyone does and you're by far the worst offender.
i'm aware of this. i say what i'm thinking just like everyone else, the difference is that i don't care if i annoy people.

if you can't accept the things i say because of how i say them, then it's your loss.

Life

Smash Hero
That attitude gets people in Tribunal in that game tho.

I would be up for an in-house except I'm still a noob and don't always have gaming-viable Internet... hmmmm

Top Bottom