• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
What happened to Scorched Earth Renekton?

Has Riot forgotten about it? Skins that were shown after this one have been released already. Renekton's doesn't even have a splash art yet.

I should bring this up in general discussion.

*storms off*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man, that was just frustrating, Lee was losing top really bad so I get why Voli was busy up there and Trundle never went up.

I was doing fine against Nid with annie, til Trundle did everything he could possible to just **** up my lane. I ward to watch for him, almost instinctively he buys an oracles to clear the two wards I put up. I try to go for a kill on nid, Trundle is right there to stop me and help her.

It was pretty dang painful and hard to know I was keeping up in CS but can't do better because Trundle is always right there.

Can't just KevinM get the KevinM treatment? jk bro

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't mind being camped top, but holy hell is it frustrating if my jungle knows I'm being camped and doesn't go for drag/bot towers

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I don't mind being camped top, but holy hell is it frustrating if my jungle knows I'm being camped and doesn't go for drag/bot towers
This. whenever my top laner gets camped and says he doesn't want too much help i just focus bot lane incredibly hard, take drags if I can and steal blues/reds.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Red, Trundle didn't buy that ward on instinct. He probably just bought the oracle because he knew that you'd eventually go in, or something.

If you're keeping up in CS with Annie and it's not safe to go in, then don't go in, you know? :applejack:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red, Trundle didn't buy that ward on instinct. He probably just bought the oracle because he knew that you'd eventually go in, or something.

If you're keeping up in CS with Annie and it's not safe to go in, then don't go in, you know? :applejack:
I blame greed got going in.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
^Thiiiiiiiiiis @ Kuro. Getting 4-5 manned at bot (especially when they have a TF) sucks sooooo much.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
"bassem is expendable" - dr juan phantomx 2013

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Man I just remembered how fun Talon is.
Shame how much they nerfed him from when he was playable. Especially compared to the current AD assassins/casters.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Played ARAM quite a bit today. 5 games i was against Master Yi, all 5 my team won. 2 were trash building haunting guise first like wut... 3 were good at what they did, but bulwark and CC/ignite op

Nidalee is the bane of my aram experience

AP Janna is the most fun i have in ARAM cause i bait the other team so hard with 500 HP shields. And after all the baiting i heal my team back up.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Jesus, lissandra is mana hungry, her costs are pretty high, her mana is low end of middling and she's got the 3rd lowest mana regain at level one in the game (taric and rammus beat her). Her passive has a high enough CD that it doesn't really diffuse this.

I really like her overall design though, great initiation and mobility makes for some awesome ganks, 325 MS is just qq though.

Coney

Smash Master
lissandra is pretty assuredly a great 5s pick but not a great solo q mid

imo anyway

diamond 3 btw, comin for that #1 spot

WaterTails

Smash Lord
They go onto your ignore list and get removed from friends.

And it's like "Hey, this dude's on your ignore list. Are you sure you want to re-add him?" when you try to make friends again.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Both players are placed in each other's ignored list.

Unless that was unintended or my friend's list ****ed up back in early S2 when my friend ignored me for the hell of it and I saw his name in my ignored list.

D

Deleted member

Man I just remembered how fun Talon is.
Shame how much they nerfed him from when he was playable. Especially compared to the current AD assassins/casters.
Yeah, I still vastly prefer his playstyle over that of zed/kha but I feel he is just so ineffective at his job

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Exactly how I was feeling. He's way more fun for me than Zed or Khazix, but he just can't compete with them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They're finally fixing that issue with how Poppy's tackle would stun a moving target without terrain.
I'm so, so sad. Those were the best kind of stuns. :applejack:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i dont know if ive asked this before, but has anyone had constant pvp.net disconnects/client crashes and fixed it? its goddamn annoying having to log in after each game and hope pvp.net doesnt disconnect me during champ select

Player-3

Smash Hero
i dont know if ive asked this before, but has anyone had constant pvp.net disconnects/client crashes and fixed it? its goddamn annoying having to log in after each game and hope pvp.net doesnt disconnect me during champ select
i had to battle the monster named adobe air in order to join the dream team

there i was, an eager young lad with nothing but a ball and a dream, when i was asked by none other than kevin "kobe" m to open a slot so he could make me part of the one and only dream team

obviously i scurried off to do so when i found out every time i visited my profile adobe air would laugh at me and my pathetic wishes and crash, telling me to give it all up and retire into a cubical life

i refused to listen to his demands and continued to attempt to view my own profile sporadically over the next 2 hours, hoping to catch the beast offguard but alas, poor yorick would forever remain dreamless, and teamless

until the next day, an idea came to my head, maybe if i restart my computer it will let me leave a team so i can do what ive wanted to do ever since yesterday and be a part of the dream team

renewed with vigor i reset my computer in hopes that my profile would be open to my own eyes, yet it still would not open

so i decided to do the only thing i could left, bum off my roomates computer and do it through there

i had finally defeated the adobe air client and gotten on to the dream team

then i found out these ****ers like ragu so i quit

Top Bottom