• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Player-3

Smash Hero
who needs to hit carrys just oneshot their tank and let your team kill the carries, or wait 10s and clean up after you disengage

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I got Fiora in an ARAM (again) and this time I killed people. Except we lost because enemy team had Nidalee, Ziggs, Anivia, Akali, Wukong.
Trying to chase Nidalee as Fiora, even with a Phage, makes me hate Nid more than before. Why does a champ with the best(?) poke in the game also have the best(?) escape?
edit: lol phage. It builds into triforce. Which I had. And still couldn't catch her.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Damn I remember when I thought ranked was hard.

Then I tried duoing on skype.

Divisions for days.
Thanks jerk, I just tried duoing and got one of the worst teams I've had in a while >=( with the typical "feed like mad then blame everyone else even though they did way better" Ezreal.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I once had a skype chat with 2 others in ranked and still lost cause other 2 were too heavy .___.

It was duo + running into another friend

Player-3

Smash Hero
i dunno if you've seen new leblancs damage after she gets a couple items but if someone throws an auto or two on the tank along with the combo hes dead lol unless its galio the god

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love playing Galio. His ult's just kinda difficult to land.
I've blind picked into an Udyr or two. It's definitely not the most fun I've had playing League. :applejack:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yeah LB with DFG can kill just about anything.

I made an Oceanic smurf called "best galio oce" but I think I should have named it "only galio oce".

Because no one uses that champion.

>:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh my god, Lollipoppy is on sale on the Turkish server.
I wish I had money. Transfer to Turkey > Buy Lollipoppy > Transfer to NA.
Is that even possible?

My god I need money. I need money now!

Intercontinental transfers are one-way and run 2600RP, so always double check you’re heading to the right server.
The saddest. ****ing. Day.
Riot why?
:applejack:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
someone on reddit already transferred to turkey and back to get the skin

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Come on, guys. I was hoping that I didn't have to spell it out.

That someone on reddit was also transferred from EUW to Turkey and back.

I quoted the Red post concerning transfers. Anything that goes over the Atlantic (aka, Intercontinental transfers) are a one way deal. In other words, if I transferred to Turkey's server, I would be unable to transfer back to NA.

The reason the redditor was able to get Lollipoppy with no issue is because EUW and Turkey transfers aren't Intercontinental.

In other words, Europeans can grab Lollipoppy right now, but anyone this side of the world is screwed.

:applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
how much munny do you need for that tho?
EUW had a free transfer to Turkey at one point, but assuming that they'd have to pay both ways:

5200 IP and then whatever the skin costs. Roughly 6K RP.

@Telu: Main accounts tho. :applejack:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I fail to see the problem tho.

I mean, Poppy is one of those characters you know you're gonna play even before logging in. It's not like you can say "oh we need a jungler, I'm gonna go Poppy" or "Poppy would work well with this comp", etc.

So beside the obvious chore of having to get the account to 30 and having to add all your friends again I don't see what's wrong.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Look if you can't see all the advantages you get from having one account dedicated to Poppy it's your loss dude.

Top Bottom