• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
immune to slow always worked on AS slows if the ability had a movement speed slow like whither or exhaust, a few patches ago they unified it so "immune to slow" works on just pure AS slows as well, so no he's immune to the AS slow in highlander as well.
what?

Did I miss this in the patches?

Coney

Smash Master
if you get fed and AD champs focus you a lot, hell yeah he does. Otherwise if you have a bad start you're going to do poor damage and not survive long.
you just said "even if you do well...his damage is pitiful" but now you've changed the terms to "had a bad start"

which is it???

either way his ult does like 600 dmg at level 1 with all 8 waves, and its not hard to hit all waves

rammus damage is good tho, i play with meek a lot and he plays 95% rammus so i see that **** constantly

What's The Point

Smash Master
Rammus damage is terrible. His ult is an incredibly ****ty Fid ult, his W barely hurts jungle minions, and his Q actually scales it's a melee nuke and you aren't getting AP anyway. But if some one stands still for 8 seconds and auto attacks the entire time then I suppose his damage is comparable to other champs.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Rammus damage is terrible. His ult is an incredibly ****ty Fid ult, his W barely hurts jungle minions, and his Q actually scales it's a melee nuke and you aren't getting AP anyway. But if some one stands still for 8 seconds and auto attacks the entire time then I suppose his damage is comparable to other champs.

thats because ppl arent playing him right

top lane rammus roa > haunting > zhonyas/abyssal

max q then e with 2 in w

gad DAM

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789

To add to this, he also has one of the slowest clears of all the conventional junglers. He needs to build like a mage if he wants to do relevant damage.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
with korea hosting worlds next year, is anyone considering flying out there for it? I'm thinking about it, but I wouldn't want to go by myself

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
maybe red ryu likes the name Justin

HMMMMMM?? DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT¿

but seriously, justintv is fine imo

topic: when is yasuo released?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Probably next tuesday along with all the Snowdown showdown crap. People gonna be forgetting about yasuo and throwing their wallets at all the other skins instead of buying yasuo.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
>justin tv
At least use Twitch or something. Also screen is black fer me since I just felt like seeing what the PBE is doing with xerath or skarner.
For some reason when I try to go to twitch, it redirects me back to Justin.tv so I'm kinda stuck there.

Also Yasuo is disabled due to a bug on the PBE :/

Also give me Scarner runes and masteries so I can try him out.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Standard Jungle runes being AS red Armor yellow, scaling MR or flat, MS quints.
Preference for me cause Skarner gets tanky from items anyways and has a minimal shield to help, but I go 21/9 instead of 0/21/9

Leacero

Smash Lord
For some reason when I try to go to twitch, it redirects me back to Justin.tv so I'm kinda stuck there.

I think it has something to do with your account being associated with non-gaming related content, so if there's something in your profile settings to fix that try it out. I had a friend who had a similar problem, I think he just made a new twitch account though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pantheon
W - Aegis of Zeonia
Now can be cast on enemy minions and jungle monsters

jungle panth fotm inc

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Looks through patch notes
Riven
Here is comes here it comes!!

• We've improved Riven's running animation!
wut.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Minor changes and Bug Fixes

I still honestly hate when everything else gets nerfed, people find the next best thing.
I bought Riven just cause she looked cool upon release and people in my town commented how she has my hair, that use to be when the likes of shen and Irelia dominated in S2. S4 and now it's Riven renekton jax etc. while Fiddle support gets his terrify nerfed finally after almost 4 seasons since he was released.

Basically saying, nobody hated either Fiddle all that much or Riven since other top laners or junglers (since fiddle at the time in S2 and early S3 wasn't a support roleish type yet) was almost never used outside of Zionspartan in S3 with Riven.
I mean, I hate renekton with a burning passion, but I've been taught of the true terror which is cancer croc cause of Neryth in the /vg/ threads waaaay before he started to get picked up competitively and became one of the top laners that never loses a Matchup when him and Susan use to be considered the worst top laners.

Now too uneasy on even playing Ribbit anymore top lane just cause of some bad backlash from enemy team or even my team if I mess up, so I use Zed kha'zix and on rare occasions Vlad.

Ievenhavealittlerivenkeychain;;

Top Bottom