• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
speaking of Mogwai
I like how he's the guy looking into Pantheon
and then there are going to be a million little kiddos ******** and whining about how he knows nothing about Pantheon, and he's ruining their character... and meanwhile Mogwai's probably played more Pantheon than them all together

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm sure riot employees build up an immunity to those people

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Nah it was from ika musume iirc. Speaking of which it's been a loong time since Mr Eh last showed up with his voice hacks.

I would've liked that the Pant ult changes made it to live, if only for the tsunami of tears that would've ensued.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
pretty sure @Mogwai has made like, 15 posts in the last year.

I don't know if he posts in the BRoom or not but he doesn't post in the SS, which is completely unacceptable.

I sent him a private message last year which he still hasn't read.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
so has anyone done jungle jax yet and can tell me if it's op as ****?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I spoke with @Mogwai briefly a few months back about the Olaf stuff he was working on, though that was before the new year.
Can't say I blame him for moving away from Smashboards (and this thread in general... that Riven bit was pretty bad) :drshrug:

EDIT
that feeling of habitually buying two Cloth Armor for your future Randuins only to remember that doesn't work anymore a few minutes later

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The Riven thing was fine, not worth ragequitting an entire site for.

Like I said, he's basically the dude who didn't get what he wanted in champ select and is afk in base spamming wards, while yelling "report riven, being a woman".

But it taught me a valuable lesson. Respect shouldn't be given automatically because someone is a moderator or a Rioter like Mogwai. Everyone should be treated with the same with respect added or taken away depending on that persons public actions.

I guess I expected much more from @Mogwai, but now I know not to.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
For people who're not mods, it's more of having to brown nose a little to be liked by them and ensure you won't get warned/infracted by them as often as you usually would if you were just another nobody that posts a lot on this forum to them, or not interested in the moderator enough to want to be their friends then easily avoid even commenting towards them.

All about poking those figurative glans.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The mods are pretty chill at this place anyways. Lol. It's not really need.

I generally only bug mods or people on forums in general if I like em or something. <3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
it's like you all take any chance you can get to talk negatively about mogwai

who cares about why he left, we were talking about something completely different and suddenly it's about how bad of a mod he is and he doesn't deserve our respect

get the **** out with your hate, you can talk about it privately if you want, but you are just inviting drama into here

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
it's like you all take any chance you can get to talk negatively about mogwai

who cares about why he left, we were talking about something completely different and suddenly it's about how bad of a mod he is and he doesn't deserve our respect

get the **** out with your hate, you can talk about it privately if you want, but you are just inviting drama into here
yeah they're being like those teammates I've been getting in ranked lately >=(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Naw, it's much more than 3 games lost in a row, and I've been taking frequent breaks. Every single game I've had ragers, it's just been a streak of baaaad luck. I tried playing at different times of day/not weekends to avoid the "children" but they're everywhere D:

So anywho how's new patch? I've only played URF on it so far, but I hear that Feral Flare is actually situationally hella broken?
Also MF changes, anyone?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Feral Flare is hella good on the champs it works with.
It's not suddenly going to make jungle Yi the next coming or anything like that, but for a jungler like Nocturne that's trying for a fast six, and then clearing whenever his ult is off cooldown it gets out of hand really quickly. Or if you just don't really work well with Elder Lizard but want a damage item from the jungle it works well. I've played it myself on Udyr, Nocturne, and Xin and felt it performed very well.
I have to imagine it's terrifying to see Shaco and his clone coming at you with a stacked Feral Flare. Or just hilariously easy for Shaco to solo Baron.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
so basically jungle Yi but a lady
I guess except for the slow part

Last edited:

Leacero

Smash Lord
PSA: For those who wish to dream, you know where to find me on Facebook.

Haven't played this game in like a month, but nothing has probably changed np np ez-wins, Dream Team 1992 @ EVO.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
i'm sorry, fill me in on Feral Flare? Is it good on FIORA?
It looks incredible.
It basically sacrifices a bit of early-mid game strength for a lot of late game power and looks like it synergizes really well with auto attacking junglers who already have good health sustain.

Definitely gonna play around with it as Warwick.

I think there's a few video's floating around showcasing what'd be like in theory.

Last edited:

Player-3

Smash Hero
i will speak into the void about rengar rework in the hopes that mogwai sees it

please fix his q being awkward and laggy to use, not working on leaps, not being able to empowered q>normal q without a weird delay, etc along with doing NO DAMAGE until you have 4+ damage items

new w/e/r and really good good work on those 3

also make the kha v rengar thing be usefl for rengar now, pretty much useless since you cant lose stacks anymore anyways

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Thoughts on new Gragas?
I've only had the chance to play one game with him, took him in the jungle and his early clear is a little underwhelming with the E changes. But oh god those ganks. His pre six ganks are great and his post six ganks are just utter destruction.
New W feels awkward at best to use in fights, not sure if this is just me or not.
It also feels like almost impossible to out-Smite Gragas bar jungle Nunu or Chogath. Primed Q + W auto + Smite so good.

I'll miss being a one-shot machine, but thematically the new role suits him so much more.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
The SKT skins have finally appeared and boy do they look ugly. I hope having all of them in your 5v5 team automatically disables Annie.

Last edited:

Life

Smash Hero
So there's a youtube video of an URF Maokai spamming saplings in the baron pit for a solid minute or so and instakilling it on spawn.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
gragas can move using W right? So just body slam to walk behind them while using W
the channel on W disables casting spells so this doesn't work
to me it's just awkward that Gragas is supposed to be getting into fights now, but then once he's in the fight he has to stop attacking/casting to channel W
like sure, W just as the fight starts and E in + auto is fine, but then once you're in the fight W just seems ugly
this wasn't an issue with the old W, but now that you have to be constantly casting it as part of your ability rotation that long channel is just bleh

I think my other problem is that AP bruiser itemization is rather lacking, but that's not on Gragas

Top Bottom