• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Rapids weekly smashfests!

i rise

Smash Apprentice
over the past month a couple of other GR (rat and epok) smashers and i have been getting together every wednesday. we've decided we like it if as many people as possible could come.

i know a lot of people might complain cause it's not on the weekend, but i work weekends and it's at my house so it's the only available time i have for people to get together here. plus with the summer coming up more people should be available during the weekdays.

WHERE: 221 hollister SE grand rapids, MI 49506 (it's basically downtown GR/eastown. like 5 minutes drive from Grandlan)

WHEN: every wednesday until about the middle of july when i move.

we don't just play smash. there is usually some street fighter 2, hopefully some 3rd strike, guilty gear X, and of course all 3 smash games.

feel free to bring setups/folding chairs as we sometimes lack those. i'm available all day wednesday, so people can come over anytime after i wake up. PM me for my number. it usually lasts until about 5 or 6 in the morning, so people are welcome to stick around as late as they want as long as they're respectful of my neighbors.

Rat

Smash Lord
smash tomorrow! yes!

Also the name should be changed to one of the following: Gabe's Weeklies. Gabe & "the other one's name" Weeklies. Chillin with Gabe. You guys can play brawl, I'm going to play some WoW weeklies. Or something like that.

Edit: Come get some thousand fists *****es!

Epok

Smash Ace
Me and David will be comin' fa' show. I will also put a link to your thread on the G.R. tournament thread.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Dude, so I'm coming back to GR like very soon, so I'll proly stop by Wednesday. RAT I NEED YOUR NUMBER and you need to show up to this.

Rat

Smash Lord
ok ok here is my new number.
708 663 4366

I will not be there till later. I gotz me a job interview at like 6:00pm

Get on up-ah!!

Epok

Smash Ace
::NEWS FLASH:: Duh duh dooda doo de.. dah.. dum

hey baby you can wavedash that behind right on over he...... were on? ... S***!!
"Ahem"
Hi im name is Eopk and Im here to bring you a shocking news story. iRise has recently decided that HE WILL PLAY BRAWL!!!! He confessed this during an interview around 3 pm via a phone conversation. His views on brawl quite contraversial saying that the game was for quote "f******s and p*****" i Rise has mad no furthur comments.

Thats all for now my Name is Epok thanks for listening...

Duh duh dooda doo de.. dah.. dum

Epok

Smash Ace
Oh and by the way who is comming this wednesday?? Cause i might need to bring a tv it looks like.

...double post beeeyoch...

darkssin

Smash Cadet
Hmm... sounds interestings, gotta get on this when I have a free wednesday, there's even a mention of guilty gear :p

Rat

Smash Lord
Ok, more people need to come to this. Four people is not enough for how broken awesome Wednesdays at gabe's/eric's house is. Seriously, last time, free cookies. I'm not talking janky *** cookies either. No these were the hella good cookies from the ice cream shop about 1/2 block away. And yeah, we rocked the ice cream too. Cookies and cream b!tches!

And Star Wars still sucks.

Epok

Smash Ace
And Star Wars still sucks.
AWWWW NAH YOU DIDN'T

But seriously im sick of losing all the d*** time other people need to show up!! j/k but seriously people need to show up. I'm gonna show up guys but it will proably be a little later cause I wanna get some homework done and Rat we will be leaving at about 1pm so I can get more home work done K?

Rat

Smash Lord
I don't really care when we/you leave or whatever. If i'd rather stay and play i'll take the bus or somesuch nonsense.

Star Wars:
Empire Strikes Back? Please. That **** was boring as hell. Where was the giant space battle? Oh wait there wasn't one. Ooo they invaded hoth. Big deal. AT-ATs look ******** as hell. Plus it wasn't even like a good battle. It was like watching the Wes vs M2k fights. You know when M2K was just starting and he sucked balls. ooo shield generator, what *******.
"Oh I need to go to dagoba because some random ghost I saw when I was freezing to death told me too, Waaah." What ******** emo drama. If I wanted to watch some teenage drama I'd watch the OC. But I don't because that **** is for ***gots and *******. And yoda? Seriously? We are going to have muppets, just stab me right now. "There is no try?" wtf. Worst advice ever. You **** well better try, and if you fail you try again.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
I don't really care when we/you leave or whatever. If i'd rather stay and play i'll take the bus or somesuch nonsense.

Star Wars:
Empire Strikes Back? Please. That **** was boring as hell. Where was the giant space battle? Oh wait there wasn't one. Ooo they invaded hoth. Big deal. AT-ATs look ******** as hell. Plus it wasn't even like a good battle. It was like watching the Wes vs M2k fights. You know when M2K was just starting and he sucked balls. ooo shield generator, what *******.
"Oh I need to go to dagoba because some random ghost I saw when I was freezing to death told me too, Waaah." What ******** emo drama. If I wanted to watch some teenage drama I'd watch the OC. But I don't because that **** is for ***gots and *******. And yoda? Seriously? We are going to have muppets, just stab me right now. "There is no try?" wtf. Worst advice ever. You **** well better try, and if you fail you try again.
this post is one of the worst things i've ever read. this wednesday we may have smash night at the "guys'" house. meaning we can be loud and at least 4 other people will be there.

Kail

Smash Lord
I suck at remembering Wednesday is smash day.

Also, I just moved so that helped contribute to my forgetting.

Also, also, Rat is right about Star Wars.

Also, also, also, I'll make the next one. Just call me and remind me if I don't call one of you first to state I am currently on my way.

Also, also, also, also, Andrew should be coming as well.

alcoady

Smash Ace
russ, you say you got recording equipment??, cuz that would be sweet

you should have actual tourney just for like a buck each to enter, just for funzies.

Rat

Smash Lord
that was fun. Sorry about the wierd mood I was in.

Eric, you are too good at life. Gay Polygamy, "Hi kitties!", and your inability to say sentences was too hilarious.

Also Russ wins. Too good.

Bory's monotone excitement is funny.

Top Bottom