• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Nvm I have to host on another date myself. GAH.

;-;

I apparently can't hold on the 13th...

Now tonite I'm going to speak to the Pastor about what dates I can move to.

I'm sooo sorry everyone. Please bare with me, I was preparing so well to make this a fun and awesome tourny. I just want it to HAPPEN.
That sucks... but you're in the wrong thread. >.>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I'm letting you know (meaning BONES0) just in case. Like if you want to host something on the 13th or something I dunno.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah I see. I really like Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2, I'll try it out sometime. : ]

Bones0

Smash Legend
new call of duty game.
No, actually I was recruited by the U.S. Black Ops team to do some reconnaissance work over in Prague. They've gotten wind of some underground nuclear weapon testing, so I gotta go poke around. I just hope I'm back in time for my Calc midterm.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Get HYPED.

For those who didn't notice, I updated the first post with info about the Pro/Am Doubles tourney. I am really set on doing it so even if you think it's dumb at first, give it a try as a favor to me.

Luigi is banned.

hova

Smash Champion
Pro/AM isn't dumb... we've actually done something like it before. I forget if it was brawl/melee or how long ago it was

the players were split into two different groups (good/bad) the good players picked the names of the bad players from a hat and those were the teams

it should be fun and i will try to make it here

The Cape

Smash Master
Luigi and his Mantis style.

So not fair.

Will this be worth coming to? Should I pick up the College Park dudes for some gas money?

Ooops: Drill that weekend.

Arg.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Bad news. Because of personal reasons, I quit my job at Graphix so Graphix Gaming tournies will be no more. I think this will end my stint as a (less than mediocre) TO, but at the very least this will open me up to attending tournaments since I will no longer have to work every Saturday. Sorry to anyone who had cleared there schedule to make it to the one on Dec 4th, but there is a Philly tourney that weekend so you could go to that instead. Thanks to everyone who supported my tournaments despite the relatively long drive and lulzy venue fee. That alone is proof to me that the Melee community isn't going anywhere any time soon. I may see if I can whip up a Graphix Combo Video as a dedication to the series, but idk how easy WMM is to use, soooo... lol.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Oh no! I hope you get another job soon in this world. Hope to see you in more tourneys. There probably won't be one in CP for awhile either, so... see you whenever.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nooooo... @ the loss of both venues.

We need a new venue for Melee. I'd do it but I live just as far out of the way as Bones and don't have as nice a venue. UMBC maybe?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Was this some ironic humor
Winston's been lazy with teaming lately, but we team at everything major

Revival of Melee 3

Anyone able to house me? I'll gladly pay my share of the hotel fee if I can get in a hotel with anyone.

Also, can anyone from Nova or Maryland carpool me there? I guess I could drive there, but the farthest I've ever driven was only 1.5 hours instead of 5 hours worth of driving. I'm a novice driver.

(original carpooler I was going with can no longer attend the event)

Would it help if I say I'm getting back into Melee?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
This is in Maryland ? I live in Scranton, PA. I would seriously love to come to this ._.
I need to start hitting tourny's . Anyone from PA driving down to MD?
You must've missed the part about Bones not working here anymore
If you're really willing to drive all the way down here, No Johns is held 2 hours away from you and gets much bigger turnouts

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188188

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is in Maryland ? I live in Scranton, PA. I would seriously love to come to this ._.
I need to start hitting tourny's . Anyone from PA driving down to MD?
Nah. Even if he was holding them, only person that really drives down there is ultima scout. But yeah, hopefully I'll be holding my philly tourny soon so you'll be satisfied with some PA melee smash yeahhh

Top Bottom