• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great combo

Selphious

Smash Cadet
I don't know who all this combo would work on, because I haven't done much experimenting, but it's a good combo to gather around 40-50 quick damage. (I know it works well on Falcon and Ganon)

SHFFL FAir - DTilt - UTilt - FSmash

It can only be done well on low damage, and the DTilt can't be sweetspotted cause then you can't follow up with the next 2.

demonsbane105

Smash Journeyman
sounds good but I'm a little skeptical about the dtilt-utilt. normally after a dtilt, I follow up with a dash attack to a uair or utilt-fsmash.

Schweppes

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if that works or not (Dtilt -> Utilt seems like a stretch), but usually if you land an Fair there are better things to do, like a grab, Nair, or more Fairs.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
You know what's great? When people know how to CC stuff.

But yeah, there is better stuff to do if you land the fair. Like anything.

Fair>Grab>F-throw>F-smash or Fair>Grab>F-throw>D-tilt

The second one could possibly allow you to land a dash(JC'd)grab.

BTW,does anyone here find it easy to JC grab by hitting Up>Grab?Some times it gets alittle annoying hitting X>Z. >.>

Selphious

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I found the combo is really inconsistent so now I mostly just FAir > UGrab > UTilt > Whatever (usually more UTilts > FSmash when they have low damage)
I just posted it cause I managed to get it on my friend. You know how it goes; get a badass new combo and just get psyched and wanna tell people, haha.

Top Bottom