• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
no no its more like Adnan vs. Filipinos.

He had been ****** filipinos and he was talking **** about how he would **** me (since im filipino) soo I

had to get out there and **** him without a condom.

But dont worry, its all loooove haha omg.

Me and Adnan should be rivals.
Adnan, that Manuel guy doesn't count. ;)

peterx

Smash Apprentice
lets go to the science center, its way more interesting and thought provoking

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lets all hit up wonderland this saturday. =

Or how about Club Circa All Ages agaust 24th. They have VIP and you can bring in vidoe games no lie.

lmfao.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Does Marco play MKWii? rofl if his username is JAGGER I think I saw him play with my brother.

I'm pretty sure it was Marco since I can't think of anyone who would drive backwards and try to hit people with the star LOLLL. That sounds like something Marco would do.

I was laughing so hard at that, omg roflll.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Club Circa is wicked !! But im finnally all moved in , in Oakville so I would like to smash with you guys :D

peterx

Smash Apprentice
oh em gee, lol I just bought 30 chicken wings , and ate them all T_T I feel so **** fat

I.B

Smash Lord
Club Circa is wicked !! But im finnally all moved in , in Oakville so I would like to smash with you guys :D
Melee? If so, I know these 2 other Oakville smashers I play with once in a while that you could probably practice with.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Melee? If so, I know these 2 other Oakville smashers I play with once in a while that you could probably practice with.

I'm gonna shoot you a PM with my email I'm not on too often right now but im always down for some mellee.

Top Bottom