• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
when does the audibility come then? i thought you can see the shine itself tho

so confusing lol
and so only frame 1 is invincible? so if you knew this why was it such a shocker that the stitch hit through?

also, on non stitch turnips, the turnips traded equally... so... is it a stitch priority thing?

edit: or is it cuz its histun lasts long?
I think if the move has enough "power" then it can hit through the shine's invincibility frame because it will out-prioritize it and keep going and hit on the next frame (where he is vulnerable). This phenomenon happens with fully charged Samus beams; you even see the collision bubble but then Fox gets hit anyway.

I'm no 100% on this, though, because special moves have very weird rules regarding priority and how they interact.

idea

Smash Master
i feel like one of you guys might be trying to call here...in which case, please call twice in a row. i know it's kind of a hassle but it's much more of a hassle for me to deal with many telemarketers.

liek srsly, we don't need new windows and doors, houses already come with those, give it a rest already

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I actually try to reverse it and sell them something.

Then they hang up on me.

It amuses me.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Watched some Genesis videos. So many...
M2K vs S2J was a good set wow, I thought S2J would have gotten *****.
Sfat vs. Hungrybox was heart-breaking, **** puff
Hungrybox in crews, yeah definitely has to chase stuff... **** puff, b-air to cover half of the stage and stay safe
Hax ***** in crews/Lucien isn't good vs. Falcon or Marth damn
WC doesn't use SilentSpectre, S2J or Taj in crews but they still win (even using Silentz Wolf who takes like 1 stock... wonder if he still searches his name all the time)
ICs ***** Crews + Silentspectre vs. Wobbles (good set), damn get ***** people (Gmoney 3 stocked by ICs)
I love Eddie Mexico, seriously though he actually did really well in his sets
Lots of Kage videos damn
Shroomed beat alot of people pretty well
Around 3:23 of S2J vs. Esam from pools, man get your *** destroyed
Who the hell is Dart?
I don't think Axe had a very good day :( Pika vs. Peach is hella boring.. damn

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Watched some Genesis videos. So many...
M2K vs S2J was a good set wow, I thought S2J would have gotten *****.
Sfat vs. Hungrybox was heart-breaking, **** puff
Hungrybox in crews, yeah definitely has to chase stuff... **** puff, b-air to cover half of the stage and stay safe
Hax ***** in crews/Lucien isn't good vs. Falcon or Marth damn
WC doesn't use SilentSpectre, S2J or Taj in crews but they still win (even using Silentz Wolf who takes like 1 stock... wonder if he still searches his name all the time)
ICs ***** Crews + Silentspectre vs. Wobbles (good set), damn get ***** people (Gmoney 3 stocked by ICs)
I love Eddie Mexico, seriously though he actually did really well in his sets
Lots of Kage videos damn
Shroomed beat alot of people pretty well
Around 3:23 of S2J vs. Esam from pools, man get your *** destroyed
Who the hell is Dart?
I don't think Axe had a very good day :( Pika vs. Peach is hella boring.. damn
WC beat EC's C team by only 2 stocks.. they suck. =P I would of played for EC too for those ICs but I think Hbox decided against it. That *****.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I think they didn't use SS or s2j cuz EC had tope.

@Blur. yeah!! you are friends with rikana. I can bring setup.

@lemon Lau welcome. Don't drink tap water in hamilton.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
@lemonlau sorry dude, only day I'm free this week is Thursday =/

so far it looks like windrose, rikana, and a couple of my friends who aren't on the boards...more are welcome to come if you want! just let me know here.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
So, I know you all are probably sick of Melee after this weekend and never want to play again but Imadh's coming to my house tomorrow so I wanted to know if any of you were interested in an impromptu smashfest.

Message, post, PM, msn, text, call, etc.

idea

Smash Master
lol, i totally would have but i have work tomorrow. maybe in 2 days if he's still there...

edit: i probably forgot to mention that to most of you, but i do timekeeping for hockey games now. mostly that involves watching for goals and penalties, putting those on the scoreboard, and writing them down on paper.

Rikana

Smash Champion
For those interested in rock climbing, can you pm me your numbers? Ill keep you guys updated through txt and smashboards.

:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
It was bikini day 2 weeks ago. Probably the best invention.

Thought process:
"How do we get girls to wear their bras and panties outside?"

2400 SAT.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT:

making a CV is tough when you have little to put on it....

Rikana

Smash Champion
Phantasy star online 2 looks amazing. Customization seems great. Lol @ the part where you can alter breast size. I'm definitely suscribing once it's out.

Also, I got a complaint from a parent at work today. She phoned Toronto saying that she doesn't like the fact that I wear earrings. Lmao. Dumb people.

:phone:

Top Bottom