• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
Sounds good. You got my number so lemme know. I don't have access to the car until after 5pm tomorrow though. Just a heads up.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Just letting you know that I'mma go work out at night time (10'ish) so lemme know.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone good with computers? My desktop just overheats and I haven't been able to use it ever because IBUYPOWER is a terrible company.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'm hoping he doesn't just go throw his computer in a bath lol. Water cooling is an option, an easier one might be taking it out of a cramped area to get more air or upgrading your fan or just plain opening it up and vacuuming some dust. Never had a pc over heat on me though.

Windrose

Smash Lord
In light of nick's post. Maybe jethrotex should insert some ice materia into his computer. that should do the trick.

===================

ok dylan, in all seriousness, try the dusting out idea that krisp suggested. buy a can of air and blow your computer. get all the fans, particularly around cpu, power supply, graphics card.

if blowing doesn't work, try working the shaft.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Okay, thanks, I'll try that I guess, iunno about dust because it was brand new when it overheated, I just haven't looked into it because I'm lazy.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
YO WEFEWTDSFASDKFLJALKSDJLKCXZBMWEORIUWAOKJDA

i don't even know what skullgirls is (was, til like 2 days ago i yt'd it) and wtffff they have that big a community to feed 12k!?!?!!?!?

dammit we gotta get melee to evo LOL

worldjem7

Smash Ace
F THAT We gotta get SkullGirls in there!

Melee already has a huge community and will still be around after EVO, SkullGirls REALLY needs this exposure to help build its playerbase.

I know you guys love Melee and it's totally legit, but come on! Melee has had plenty of majors with or without EVO and it will have many more.
SkullGirls NEEDS this!

Engo

Smash Ace
F THAT We gotta get SkullGirls in there!

Melee already has a huge community and will still be around after EVO, SkullGirls REALLY needs this exposure to help build its playerbase.

I know you guys love Melee and it's totally legit, but come on! Melee has had plenty of majors with or without EVO and it will have many more.
SkullGirls NEEDS this!
Get out of this website.

edit: Donate if you can guys! Skullgirls is at freakin' 20k now.
I'll be donate 10-20 bucks soon. Best I can do.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Damn, they'll shave their beards if we reach 25K we need this, those beards are atrocious.

Also **** Skull Girls and their horrible voice actresses.

Windrose

Smash Lord
i just youtube'd the trailer for skull girls...it looks pretty cool...

it's all anime girls beating up each other. the animation kind of looks like the hentai pisu hame or w/e it's called....

i can see why a lot of people want this game in.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
It's just a really well-made game. And very fun. That's why people want it in.

And, yes, Kage, you are delusional. SRK and EVO don't give a **** about Skullgirls, and this is nowhere near Melee's last chance at "anything." You guys have plenty of majors with huge-*** turnouts.

You don't need EVO at all.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, go away.

I'm pretty sure Skullgirls will be well off when they have the respect of the FGC, are backed by Konami and whoever else, and have the connections to get professional voice actors to give people personal messages as donation incentives.

We've resorted to having our top players shaving their beards. Melee is also fun, and Skullgirls has bad voice actresses.

Also how much money would it take to get Mango to up-tilt?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's just a really well-made game. And very fun. That's why people want it in.

And, yes, Kage, you are delusional. SRK and EVO don't give a **** about Skullgirls, and this is nowhere near Melee's last chance at "anything." You guys have plenty of majors with huge-*** turnouts.

You don't need EVO at all.
Well you can **** off now. If you dont see how the exposure can be beneficial for the future ahead, you are delusional.

Windrose

Smash Lord
skull girls looks really fun... though i don't play any 2d fighting games. the art is really cool. all female characters and it seems like it doesn't lag at all when you play online...

it has lots of cool(or sexy) characters too. I have a feeling DJ nintendo would like sg. i wouldn't mind if this game went to evo.

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
at this point evo should just accept both games. they're clearly the two people care the most about from that list. i wonder if any of the seven THEY picked would have raised as much money as melee or skullgirls.

Top Bottom