• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman

Please Tell me PLEASE TELL ME... This isn't true... My most favourite legendary gets transformed into this? Most badass pokemon gets turned into a power ranger reject?
Sad day... Grey Font... What's next? Eevee? O wait...
You were the Best most badass pokemon ever Mewtwo, I will always remember that time I threw my one and only Masterball in that Cerulean Cave because everyone else did even when it wasn't needed.
You were a clone of the Pokemon Mew but that never stopped me from thinking you were the best Pokemon ever. Your IQ stands above all life forms in the world even over Alakazam.
R.I.P Mewtwo 1996-2013 .
You. Are. The. Most. Powerful. Pokemon. Ever. *sniff Cries in a corner*

Rikana

Smash Champion
I just don't like to visit all that often now that the boards changed. Still wanting the mobile version.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
It's on facebook

But srsly search like... Melee Ontario and you should find it. It check kk's sig, pretty sure that's how i found it

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Ahh spelled Thursday wrong and is auto corrected like a *****.

Yeah, I want to start hosting once my basement is renovated...like June. But I haven't played since march so I really need my fix

Niko_K

Smash Master
Suck it up the boards aren't even that bad. It's a much better tool than facebook and we can stay organized as regions.

Top Bottom