• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4K4zDBr4w

1:09 - 0-death

also how do i make it jump to a certain time with the url?
[youtube link]#t=[number]m[number]s

edit: hey david, how come you never do this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Z-RJhZ23o - last 10 seconds or so
Because it's usually pointless. Unless they like super WC DI the kick or they're at the very edge of the stage (Yoshi's Story I could see this being useful maybe) or something, Sheik has better stuff (even if Sheik's stuff sucks).

aand... how good do you think lucien's sheik is?
I dunno. I've only seen him on Youtube. But by results he seems good. Probably best or second best Sheik on WC? I dunno if he's better than Kira.

Sanu

Smash Champion
just come to the tournament david is hosting this weekend on sunday...

im also hosting a melee tourney, but on saturday... just fyi lol. probably gonna be small, its with a brawl tournament. too lazy to find the link

idea

Smash Master
el diablo??

he's got work in the afternoon. I'm leaving in the morning to pick up my diploma.
darn. okay, see you guys in a while then. going to the cottage for the weekend.

uhh...possible smashfest at my house on saturday the 17th. or i could even do another smashturbation then if people want.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo guys wana hear a funny story....so im applying for my courses n everything goes baller n signs up
so im down to my last course n i cant find it....then i notice they got rid of that course n replaced it wit a new course n to take the new course i need to have taken the old course.....the ****ed up thing is im supposed to take the old course this year....wat do i do....

how do i take a course that isnt being taught anymore someone explain this to me

idea

Smash Master
lol, that's silly. call or email the student services department and ask them. there was probably some sort of error, or maybe they just haven't, uh, re-put-up the old one now that it's been changed...something like that. well anyway, that's their fault, so they have to do something about it.

kpm91

Smash Cadet
that's messed up man. maybe it got switched into an online course or something. that happened with a few courses at my school from last year

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol ok i checked into it, n i got an email from them lol they renamed the course cuz they used to have two courses called

Introduction to Computer Graphics
Introduction of Computer Graphics

Ministry

Smash Ace
Also, I may not be able to make it to APEX. More at 11.
thats probably me 2, currently working 65 hours a week, doubt i can get time off,

im getting frustrated so much every time i miss a tech chase, and i hate playing agasint falcon,

this game makes me frustrated.

i think i should take a break and invest my time into

mondnation racer
SSF4
Demon Souls
Star Ocean
Quake4
Leauge of legends
Life...

Sanu

Smash Champion
thats probably me 2, currently working 65 hours a week, doubt i can get time off,

im getting frustrated so much every time i miss a tech chase, and i hate playing agasint falcon,

i think i should take a break and invest my time into

mondnation racer
SSF4
Demon Souls
Star Ocean
Quake4
Leauge of legends
Life...

uhh, you can do all that and more! smash included... if ur doin it rite =O

let me know ASAP david, **** sucks though. get the time off somehow!! :(

idea

Smash Master
look guys, i found a thing:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/161181

give it a chance, it starts off okay and gradually gets better.

it's on youtube too, just in bad quality/with watermarks.

against falcon with sheik? that's kinda weird. come to biweeklies more for practice? or you could try other characters. although that's more or less falcon's worst matchup anyway. fox and falco are around as bad too depending on who you ask. i'm undecided personally.

anyway, if ministry doesn't go i call his spot in steve's car =D i already pm'd steve anyhow, in case any spots open up and such.

but i'd prefer josh's car.

yay, i can likely go to apex one way or another =)

Top Bottom