• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
- regular coloured name
- no mod icon
- "discussion leader" sounds unimportant
i've never had a red name

i've had purple but that's no more because i left mbr

discussion leader is unimportant but it also means tec0 and most normal mods can't infract me

idea

Smash Master
i see.

so i'm thinking of hosting this weekend, saturday/sunday. who would come if i did?

not saying for sure yet, but that'd the best way to make sure i can play smash soon.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I might be able to do Sunday. Maybe. Can't be out too late, I'm working in the election Monday.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i could do sunday possibly, altho i have work monday morning :(, on the bright side its my last week full time, yays!

i also had a vivid dream that my hand was shattered by a golf ball at work and i couldnt play melee so i was giving away all my stuff (which seems silly looking back). for some reason ryan asked for it all with no shame, and got all my old games. im watchin you ryan*glares*

oh yeahhh, that.

so guys, who should i vote for?
vote for that really old lady from sauga, and if its out of ur area, then move, cuz she needs votes, we need a 100 year old in office.

also i just bought a triwing off ebay for 1 cent (plus 1 dollar, 60 cents shipping), so silly.

idea

Smash Master
if i don't host, it'll be because my mom is still sick that far into the week. so yeah, it could definitely not happen too.

ryan, i dunno if that ever got worked out...last i heard we have a key that fits your description but works in our door =P hopefully that's yours and you don't feel like robbing us?

unknown522

Some guy
if i don't host, it'll be because my mom is still sick that far into the week. so yeah, it could definitely not happen too.

ryan, i dunno if that ever got worked out...last i heard we have a key that fits your description but works in our door =P hopefully that's yours and you don't feel like robbing us?
lol, when I see the key, we'll know if it's mine.

Top Bottom