• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
so, while the 27th is still on, i should mention that i'm kind of sick. if geist is right that colds aren't contagious once the symptoms start showing up then it should be okay, but yeah.

idea

Smash Master
1:00 pm is good.

lol it's okay, i'm not THAT sick, my throat just feels uncomfortable. just means i'll have to be even lazier than usual.

Rikana

Smash Champion
aww. gonna miss out on this smashfest. my hand is so messed up right now and it isn't a good time for me to go out. not talking about the holdays either. have fun guys.

idea

Smash Master
that sucks, people who can't make it =( and yeah there's still space.

by the way, just ahead of time, my laptop is pretty much off limits. i mean, it usually sort of is anyway, but tomorrow my mom's brother will probably come by at some point to try and fix something with the internet too.

(once it's quieted down i can let people check smashboards though, just not for most of the day)

Here Rests A Cemetery

Banned via Administration
by the way, just ahead of time, my laptop is pretty much off limits. i mean, it usually sort of is anyway, but tomorrow my mom's brother will probably come by at some point to try and fix something with the internet too.
I'll bring my own laptop, but does Wi-Fi work?

idea

Smash Master
i wanted to see what all the hype was about, so i downloaded all the touhou games (it wasn't that big of a torrent). so i beat the first boss of the first game, and i'm thinking, okay, this isn't so bad, i guess it doesn't get hard till later. then in the middle of the next level the screen EXPLODES with blue moon runes for NO apparent reason and i die instantly.

edit: as of the 4th game i have learned you can just hold down the shoot button.

Friendlies? When and where?
tomorrow, my house, 1:00 PM. you picked a good time to ask. want me to pm you directions?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
i wanted to see what all the hype was about, so i downloaded all the touhou games (it wasn't that big of a torrent). so i beat the first boss of the first game, and i'm thinking, okay, this isn't so bad, i guess it doesn't get hard till later. then in the middle of the next level the screen EXPLODES with blue moon runes for NO apparent reason and i die instantly.

tomorrow, my house, 1:00 PM. you picked a good time to ask. want me to pm you directions?
Hahahaha thats excellent, yes please.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kyle, could you PM me your address?

There's also a chance that I might be lacking a way there tomorrow, is anybody coming through the Oakville area with extra room?

zephyravatar

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new. My buddy SolDarkness just told me about this, and I thought I would come tomorrow and bring a friend. We're okay, some techskill, lcanceling and wavedashing, but really not that great, not enough experience. We'll probably bring our own controllers, may not be able to bring tv or a set.

idea

Smash Master
See you guys tomorrow at 1.

67 to Florens right?
yup.

Hey guys, I'm new. My buddy SolDarkness just told me about this, and I thought I would come tomorrow and bring a friend. We're okay, some techskill, lcanceling and wavedashing, but really not that great, not enough experience. We'll probably bring our own controllers, may not be able to bring tv or a set.
okay, cool. definitely do bring your own controllers.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Daaaamn, wish I could make it to see Paul and meet his friends!!

Hope they have fun :)

Top Bottom