• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
So apparently Vwins's entire car minus himself flopped for Pound 5.

Registration ends tomorrow so he wants to know if anyone from Josh's car or people taking the bus or people spontaneously interested in going are interested in going to Pound 5 with him in his car.

He'd be coming on Thursday to my house and then be leaving on Friday at noon.

Ideally he wants a second driver.

Let me know so I can get back to him. I do not recommend refunding or canceling anything yet until he's registered, on the off chance he loses interest. PM me, PM him, or send it to his email address (which you can get through me).

Bumping this to 2nd page.

His car had PKM and Kage in it and I think other people but I forget who else.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
IDK like,

I think our current plans are sorta better than taking the drive, plus we already have tickets and plans and stuff. Also there's 4 of us, it would be pretty cramped and more expensive to go with him. Not to mention that I don't think we offer an extra driver.

It would totally suck if Vwins couldn't end up making it though, it would obviously be awesome if there were other people that could take those spots (that waiting list emptied pretty fast lol). If he can't find people don't you guys have a spot in one of your cars?

Also Kage not going =( I wanted to play him.

idea

Smash Master
IDK like,

I think our current plans are sorta better than taking the drive, plus we already have tickets and plans and stuff. Also there's 4 of us, it would be pretty cramped and more expensive to go with him. Not to mention that I don't think we offer an extra driver.

It would totally suck if Vwins couldn't end up making it though, it would obviously be awesome if there were other people that could take those spots (that waiting list emptied pretty fast lol). If he can't find people don't you guys have a spot in one of your cars?

Also Kage not going =( I wanted to play him.
yeah i think our plans are better right now too. just wanted to see if i was missing something. i'm sure he could still go by himself, or with camilo.

btw someone tell him so camilo will still have time to register and stuff. gogogo

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Holy **** I love smash.

sup adnan

Josh's car is full right now
Sup David, <3

Anyone going to that pwn classic ****? Also, Kyle I read that man I'm afraid of schizo so much now man.

Also, maybe vwins can ask some brawlers? I'm assuming he doesn't wamnt to ride all the way down + steep gas bill.

I hope the pound v guys are mint and ready to ****.

idea

Smash Master
Sup David, <3

Anyone going to that pwn classic ****? Also, Kyle I read that man I'm afraid of schizo so much now man.

Also, maybe vwins can ask some brawlers? I'm assuming he doesn't wamnt to ride all the way down + steep gas bill.

lol, he'll be like "i saw these hallucinations" then later be like, i didn't actually see hallucinations, but i can read people's minds. :glare:

i've never used that smiley before. i think i like it.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
chu dats blog is really interesting for like the first 12-15 chaps

then it loses its zeal and gets repetitive. but i highly recommend the first 10 or so for lols.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
wiis can read SD cards bigger than 2GB, but brawl cant

i learned this the hard way when i was wondering why homebrew channel was working without any problems but my custum music/infinite replays werent working at all, turns out it was just because my SD card was 4GB
my bad it was poor choice of wording lol, i just know the nintendo website doesn't recommend it to be 2+gb

So apparently Vwins's entire car minus himself flopped for Pound 5.

Registration ends tomorrow so he wants to know if anyone from Josh's car or people taking the bus or people spontaneously interested in going are interested in going to Pound 5 with him in his car.

He'd be coming on Thursday to my house and then be leaving on Friday at noon.

Ideally he wants a second driver.

Let me know so I can get back to him. I do not recommend refunding or canceling anything yet until he's registered, on the off chance he loses interest. PM me, PM him, or send it to his email address (which you can get through me).
is pkm still going? even tho kage flopped

http://allisbrawl.com/blog.aspx?id=46013

i don't think i can ever look at chudat the same way again.
lmao why would he post the things he did? ch 9 was ****ED UP LOOOL oh my ........

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
pkm isn't going

kage isn't going

other 1-2 people in car aren't going

only vwins can go from quebec, basically

also chapter 14 of chu's blog made me blush

this is largely because i know doll

lololol oh royce

also, vegetable oil sucks

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to play this weekend? It's been like forever since i had my smash fix lol. This game is a highly addictive drug and it's better then cocaine.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Someone who isn't me got really trippy nightmares from an E crash.

ChrnoX is ancient wtf are you doing here mannnnnn

lol I wish I wasn't like bogged down with everything now lolol

idea

Smash Master
turns out i actually did break my wrist. i just have a really high pain tolerance so i couldn't tell. i went to class right after and typed a bunch of notes =P

also means i'm not going to pound most likely. not much point if i can't play at all. even if i wanted to, i have a semi-cast now.

ehhh...that is all.
sadface.

convince plank to get a stream going for me please ;_;

Ministry

Smash Ace
yo that sucks kyle, how did u break your wrist?

damn was looking forward to teaming with u.

gl on it healing

idea

Smash Master
sorry.

i fell on it. my shoelace got hooked onto the metal hook...thing...on the other shoe, and i wasn't expecting to lose control of my leg mid-step. i just kind of landed with a lot of pressure on the side of the wrist.

it didn't even hurt much, i figured it was just gonna be a little bruised.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Sup David, <3

Me and Chris are probably gonna hit up that tourney. >___>
I'm gonna have to miss the Waterloo monthly, though.

Anyone want to play this weekend? It's been like forever since i had my smash fix lol. This game is a highly addictive drug and it's better then cocaine.
James! You should come too!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291911

Bing

Smash Master
lmao I kinda miss playing Yugioh...

It was fun

so uhh, good luck to you Pound guys..

and as always, Im open to playing against anyone(I cant really make it to Hamilton though so sorry sauc3 XD)

btw Im slowly determining that Pikachu is badass and that ledge stalling as fox isnt actually that difficult, dont know why I ever thought it was...

anyone, text me if anyone wants to play. (905) 941 1907

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So anyone want to play some Project M today? Haven't had the chance to play it against human opponents yet.

idea

Smash Master
come to think of it i miiight still go to pound...but even if i do it seems unlikely i'll be able to play...but even that i'm not 100% sure about. i'll think about it while i still have time to.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
project ms new released felt alot worse compared to the leaked version i had a while back,feels sloppy now =\

Ministry

Smash Ace
its the last day for registry.
i have until singles round 1 at the venue to find a team mate.

kurtis can u bring my full tilt poker touque to the waterloo tourny plox.

windrose dont freak out if i call u late i dont know what might happen to my flight. maybe i will die. who knows.

kyle i think u should go anyway.

bernard played with a sliced open thumb :p

but yea if u can go that would be sick.

Connoisseur

Smash Rookie
So anyone want to play some Project M today? Haven't had the chance to play it against human opponents yet.
I live in Mississauga. Can you travel?

anyone, text me if anyone wants to play. (905) 941 1907
My number is 647 856 1687. Etobicoke isn't too far from Mississauga.

project ms new released felt alot worse compared to the leaked version i had a while back,feels sloppy now =\
It's not a matter of feeling sloppy, just that the demo didn't really release anything new.

Catch is, you need Homebrew in order to boot leaked versions, with the demo you can use a non-modded Wii.

Top Bottom