• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
hey tristan / kurtis i'll be leaving guelph tmrw around 5pm unfortunately for rush hour....

anyone know how bad 401 west gets over at that end? i'd imagine it's not AS bad as GTA rush hour but almost as bad?

i should get to where you guys are around 7pm~730pm. and we could perhaps play til around maybe10pm? lol

edit; tristan can you pm me your cell so i can text you? i think i pm'd you my number before so if you just wanna text it =D

JPOBS

Smash Hero
texted you.

Theres a smal lchance i'm busy with work tomorow and might not play, I'll let you know

I have no idea about traffic conditions lol, shouldnt be too bad tho if i had to guess

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
texted you.

Theres a smal lchance i'm busy with work tomorow and might not play, I'll let you know

I have no idea about traffic conditions lol, shouldnt be too bad tho if i had to guess
well get yer **** done limited time offer plus you can make free money by mm'ing me :)

lol either way i'll text you for an address at some point to gps to

unknown522

Some guy
there have been pokemon mmorpgs... just not any high-fidelity/good ones lol

TPPC is one, pokemoncrater was one, pokemonlake is one
lol, pokemoncrater.

Wasn't there some other dragonair evolution on that called "Dratiness" or something?

Brawl & Melee: & 64 Weekly smashfests at A&C World. Sept 23rd from 3-8 | NOW ON FRIDAYS

Olimar swag : D

I never played Pikmin 2 tho, only Pikmin 1 :o. I wanna play Pikmin 2 :crying:
cool.

Anyone have davids number?

:phone:
shut up joe.

jk

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Tristian, you're wasting your time on that Brawl thread.

Just let the cancerous community wipe itself out for good.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
lol, pokemoncrater.

Wasn't there some other dragonair evolution on that called "Dratiness" or something?
I completely forgot bout the made up pokemon till u just mentioned it... woooow i guess there was lol

np4944

Smash Rookie
So I was talking to michigan (juggleguy, duck etc.) and they are showing some interest in going to the A+C monthly on the 15th, any chance they could get housing from someone in toronto (4 ppl max)?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
i love nostalgic bull**** like that lol.

you two discovering who each other was actually reminds me of another 'small world' story.

about a year ago i was watching some animal crossing videos on youtube and thought a person/name in the video was firmiliar. I commented and asked if I knew thet person. After pming with the person for several days I discovered that I do not know the guy that made the video, as he lived in, like, Texas or something, but he had been really good friends with someone that lived in ontario for the past couple years over the internet and that person was the person in the video, and that person happened to be someone that has been one of my bestfriends for a couple years lol.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I used to play tppcrpg and pokemoncrater too. Never chatted though. Forgot my username. I remember dratiness.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I think it was pokemoncrater. I knew exactly where Mewtwo was and I had like 60 of them.

Rikana

Smash Champion
@Phoenix/NB$: Do you have a friend named Leo that goes to ocad?

umm.. pretty sure they just appeared at Random on specific maps XD
Wasn't 100% sure if it was pokemoncrater; although, I'm quite positive that it was. There was a time where they weren't generated randomly. I abused the hell out of it.I played it like 12 years ago..

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Kason Birdman that is awesome lol

bing did u get my pm?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
welp

tonight i played melee, i definitely suck

Ministry

Smash Ace
Can I hear some Steve Jobs jokes?!
Here is one...
He died of pancreatic cancer... the abbreviation for this is P.C.
Steve Jobs died by P.C.
...Too Zune

Top Bottom