• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
David was your winners bracket set vs hbox recorded?
also, any thoughts on what changed between the winners and losers bracket sets which changed the results?

Also a question to ryan, why did you doc ditto shroomed?
cuz I wanted to beat him in a doc ditto.

Also, I didn't feel like getting picked to dreamland if I banned FD

Rikana

Smash Champion
Don't think I can go this saturday. Doesn't look very likely. But I'd bring it to where ever I play smash, pretty much.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Don't think I can go this saturday. Doesn't look very likely. But I'd bring it to where ever I play smash, pretty much.
Hopefully you can still attend. My fingers have been itching to play Melee, and of course, Wolf.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
where is a&c games and where is spadina station? i'm out of towner and looking to play, also what time/date is it starting?

idea

Smash Master
where is a&c games and where is spadina station? i'm out of towner and looking to play, also what time/date is it starting?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306906

according to this, 10 AM, this saturday.

if you get onto the toronto subway system, there are maps all over the place. spadina station is near the middle of the green "bloor" line. and from spadina station, the venue is about a 2 minute walk...check google maps, A&C games should be on there (but A&C World, almost next door to it, is where the actual tournament is held).

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ah, but what if he faces my Young Link?

not actually confident I can win that just trolling lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
aye chihuahua the Mexicans are taking their gloves off. The truth is, Javi is a very good Fox, but he has weaknesses just like every other player. KK exploited them in a few friendlies, deal with it scrubs.

David is too good at this game.

Ryan bodied losers bracket. I was so happy seeing results roll in and one after the other opponents falling to the mighty hand of The Great Ryan Ford.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, Apex was a monstrous kick in the pants and I'm going to play again. All you people currently balancing the demanding life of a smash player with everything else, guide me, I haven't done this in awhile.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
should I cancel the A&C tourney for this month?

looks like there's very little interest.
If there's not enough interest for a tournament, at least keep the place reserved for a smashfest of some sort?

I was planning on entering, seeing as it's my first tournament since last August.

Ministry

Smash Ace
if you were to money match 10 people at random from the gta community (the same person couldn't be chosen twice.)

What would your profit/loss be assuming every money match was 10$?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
All you people currently balancing the demanding life of a smash player with everything else, guide me, I haven't done this in awhile.
-full time school
-drive to toronto once a week to see gf
-work 3-4 days a week at hospital
-smash?!?

who balances? lives like these just know how to crash and burn =(

Top Bottom