• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

unknown522

Some guy
tristan is the devil

also, lol @ that gif. I watched a vid called 'top 5 worst movie scenes', and that scene was one of them. This was back in like 2007.

unknown522

Some guy
k, I'll send you a link to the planned trip. Or if you find a better/cheaper route then let me know

edit: nvm can't do that. Basically the plan is this:

- leave thursday catch the bus at 11:30PM in toronto (sadly it's the only time it runs). Arrive in Washington DC at 11:00AM ($43)
- Catch the Washington DC bus at 11:15AM, Arrive in Richmond at 1:35PM ($13)
- Catch the richmond bus at 6:30PM, arrive in Washington DC at 8:30PM ($3)
- Catch the Washington DC bus at 10:15, arrive in toronto tuesday at 9:30PM ($29)

Costs $96 round trip. Apparently there's a hotel for $59 per night, which sounds good, but I dunno if we had to book in advance

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I could possibly have a couple people over Sunday.

Depends though, might get some people to come and play minus instead.

Ministry

Smash Ace
before i leave for Europe i want to play smash with tristan. I love him. David had it right from the start. WE ALL LOVE YOU TRISTAN. you are ....

JPOBS

Smash Hero
k, I'll send you a link to the planned trip. Or if you find a better/cheaper route then let me know

edit: nvm can't do that. Basically the plan is this:

- leave thursday catch the bus at 11:30PM in toronto (sadly it's the only time it runs). Arrive in Washington DC at 11:00AM ($43)
- Catch the Washington DC bus at 11:15AM, Arrive in Richmond at 1:35PM ($13)
- Catch the richmond bus at 6:30PM, arrive in Washington DC at 8:30PM ($3)
- Catch the Washington DC bus at 10:15, arrive in toronto tuesday at 9:30PM ($29)

Costs $96 round trip. Apparently there's a hotel for $59 per night, which sounds good, but I dunno if we had to book in advance
Sounds Good. Lets boogie. Is there a pre reg or anything? I'll check on that right now.

edit: Poop. venue fee went up 10 bucks today. Whatever, that's life. Can either you or camillo sign us up? paypal needed.

before i leave for Europe i want to play smash with tristan. I love him. David had it right from the start. WE ALL LOVE YOU TRISTAN. you are ....
<3 <3

Come to the May AnC! it'll be the last one I go to, unless the june AnC is one one of the first two weekend.

unknown522

Some guy
Sounds Good. Lets boogie. Is there a pre reg or anything? I'll check on that right now.

edit: Poop. venue fee went up 10 bucks today. Whatever, that's life. Can either you or camillo sign us up? paypal needed.
I need to double check if camilo is going. He was complaining about the bus increase last night.

The pre-reg price increases tmrw (I think midnight). So in 6 hours or so

Also, you have to buy your own bus ticket. I don't have enough money

edit: a few problems I have encountered so far (due to the host sucking at giving info):

- I can't find housing so far cuz no one is responding on the boards, Facebook, AIM, etc. But apparently there's a hotel where the venue is for $59 per night, but I dunno if all the rooms are booked and how to book it. I clicked their link which is supposed to have the tourney info + hotel info, but there's nothing about the hotel there.

- The local bus that the guy has posted on his page, has no local busses running from the station to the venue apparently. The venue is a 35 min walk though from where the megabus drops us off at.

Top Bottom