• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
Being a decepticon.

I'm really curious as well but I'm not gonna ask. Just share it with some of your close friends. I've been going through a lot of drama lately too so take it slow and try to relax. That's all you could really do.

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
sure. anyone can come/stay over as long as anyone isn't a lot of people. and as long as they tell me first.

BUT i'm not gonna be home till 9:30ish PM because i'm out seeing a movie i bought tickets for like a month ago.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Anyone wanna chill Monday and play some P:M? Just gotta make sure I'm not working.

I'll only have Melee SFX if they figure out how to fix the bug of Riivolution refusing to load Bowser's animations.

idea

Smash Master
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ok.

Edit: plz tell me you're seeing that movie with a girl?
lol, i probably could have, but i like this movie so much i'd rather see it by myself anyway.

hey maybe i come too tonight yeah?

========

I don't remember if I've shared this video with the pikachu vs venasaur in this thread but the recent AZ tournament kept quoting it in axe vs m2k so i have to share this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk (watch this first)
yeah sure, actually you should definitely come 'cause you have a car <_<

but again, only after 9:30 please

flopdujin. vuduflop. ...huh, that doesn't have the best ring to it. but man, I was looking forward to trying to figure out Luigi :(
ask hammertime for friendlies :p

Rikana

Smash Champion
I might come tonight too. Might crash and just head to work from your place Kyle. I'm probably gonna go get a haircut first. I want one so badddd.

Engo

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who'd rather not have "commentary" on every match from every tourney? Especially if it's just gonna be yelling and people making the same joke for 5 minutes. I like the video just as much as the next guy but that got annoying after the 3rd time I heard it.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Am I the only one who'd rather not have "commentary" on every match from every tourney? Especially if it's just gonna be yelling and people making the same joke for 5 minutes. I like the video just as much as the next guy but that got annoying after the 3rd time I heard it.
Only certain people should commentate. It's essentially a skill.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna chill Monday and play some P:M? Just gotta make sure I'm not working.

I'll only have Melee SFX if they figure out how to fix the bug of Riivolution refusing to load Bowser's animations.
who would make plans with you? you'd just cancel xfd

and before you say, i don't care, let me tell you, you do :bee:

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol i got a haircut yesterday, but they never look good until like a week later <_<
They would look good if you actually ponied up the money and went to a decent hair salon.

n00b

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh, and no one called out Jack for being an attention whoring *****?

Yeah, that's right. :teeth:

Rikana

Smash Champion
Wait you cut your hair every 2 months? Why is it so short everytime I see you. My hair grows super long by 2 months.

Edit: I've been trying to find a decent place to cut my hair lately since the person I always go to for a haircut passed away. :( his son cuts in the same style too but he moved so far away and charges like 3x more now.

Oh and I probably won't be there anymore Kyle. I had some last minute things to do.

Top Bottom