• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
Damn Javi has a deathwish chillin' at the edge like that. It's fun to watch a Fox who laughs in the face of mortal danger. The gimps are that much more hilarious (read: dtilt, run off uair)
marth gets ***** at the ledge harder than fox does, no?

idea

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obLxTfwQm1I&feature=related

11:37 - 11:44 made me scream out "what!?" <___< lols. It's like he SDI'd but not hard enough and his hurt boxes ended up where they were supposed to be originally.

Also David 9:00 I couldn't put it into words, but stuff sorta like that. You understood what I meant I'm sure, but yea.
those were some good matches, hadn't seen these yet. m2k is definitely one of those people that plays better in friendlies...

JPOBS

Smash Hero
found out brawl tourny is same day as melee when melee was already scheduled. less then half setups for melee. probably not coming anymore. tinman trying to annoy people or something.
you shut your ***** mouth and show up to that tourney goddamit

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hey, guys. I need a favour.

So there's an item being sold exclusively in Canada that I can't get. They won't ship it to the USA, so I need someone to buy it for me, and then ship it to me in Florida.

I can deposit all of the required funds in your paypal account. Is anyone willing to help?

Please PM me if so! :bee:

idea

Smash Master
nick you know you're gonna see people more after the tourney even if the tourney sucks, it's worth coming even if the actual tourney is crowded and etc.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. I need a favour.

So there's an item being sold exclusively in Canada that I can't get. They won't ship it to the USA, so I need someone to buy it for me, and then ship it to me in Florida.

I can deposit all of the required funds in your paypal account. Is anyone willing to help?

Please PM me if so! :bee:
credit card information?

I'm there!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madden john madde-

wow bing sorry to hear it, is your tongue gonna be alright? :(

idea

Smash Master
oh, heh. brawl dropped. i wasn't actually against brawl coming in rather than them not having a tourney at all, despite the many inconveniences, but...meh, at least now ours will be normal. i hope this doesn't push the two communities further apart though. hopefully impulse will be better for bridging that gap a bit?

Izek

Smash Cadet
You mr. Berdi... Falco is waiting for you at the final destination :d

Ministry

Smash Ace
Caused by a pinched nerve in the brain. Brought on by stress and lack of sleep.

I have grand mals seizures, the,ones where you shake and all that jazz(the worst kind)

:phone:
hahahahahahah u suck.

jk i use to have seizure's a lot when i was younger, i know it sucks a lot.

edit: sorry camilo i meant JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Ministry

Smash Ace
Thank you everyone for your doubles applications. The position has been filled. effective the 19th. Thank you for your patience and we expect to **** you guys soon :)

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
gonna try and make it... big reunion and all especially after school exams and stuff... gonna invite broseph too.. we'll see

jajajajaja

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone want to play? I'm in oakville on tuesday and otherwise at st. clair west subway station. I will come to you though.

Edit: Wtf camillo. Also Bing Pika team?

Windrose

Smash Lord
stupid land of censorship. can't view youtube.

if i want to go on youtube or facebook i need to use a software to bypass the censorship and it's pretty unreliable.

don't go to china y'all.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
My dad just finished fighting cancer for about over a year. It was under control around november/december, but just this past feb/march it had gotten out of control. His esophageal cancer had spread into his lungs and significantly damaged a majority of his body.

He passed away this morning in the early hours after midnight.

Top Bottom