• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
a situation may or may not have left the vehicle of my family unused for the weekend of the big house.
do we actually not have a single car going for our top players?

sauc3

Smash Lord
i wasnt kidding about the may or may not part, in case they take the car to the airport or some **** (which i doubt but still)

unknown522

Some guy
That poses a problem. You have until this Tuesday to register for the tourney otherwise you can't enter. You also can't get refunds after the 25th as well (that same day). So that means you would have to know and be sure before this tuesday :/

:phone:

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Kay, so, Mike vs Reis isn't there, but I have a bunch of friendlies of you guys before that.

Do either of you want me to upload that?

Actually, I have the losers bracket match.

unknown522

Some guy
so, I'm going to a&c from 3-5 today. So please don't bombard me with texts/FB messages asking if I'm going people.

Alternatively, don't get upset if I don't respond

Top Bottom