• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
I have a new answering machine message, so hah. Well, I've had it for a while.

Sanu

Smash Champion
YOU TOO?! Awesome-sausage.

Edit: ... Your post count is pi. Wtf, did you plan this? XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Daniel Gordon Kelly and
Courtney Elizibeth Kelly
Liam (HMP22)
Noah (BreadButterer)
Connel (VexJez)
Jake (Delorted1)
Kio
Bernard (RayneX)
Ryan (Unknown522)
sprocket
greg W.
Raphael Wong
Leonard Uku
Daniel Persaud
Roy
Thanajan Theveraja
Stephen
Jesse Attard
Jamieson Pryor
Alex McCarthy
Lucky
Miles
Dave
Aaron Mui (SonicZeroX)
Richard Mui
Daniel Burger
Patrick Zhou
Alex Yangnicidim
Krystle (Oshi)
Joshua Gold (Sanuzi)
Danny AbouChakra
Andrew Balram
Jacob
Romeko Loftman
Gregory Williams
Ron (Vegetto2k2)
Andy C. (Lanowen)
Ryan S. (Maelstrom)
these are the people who have registered

LOLLLLLL, Ryan, Bernard and Jake... do you recognize where this list is from? I know Ryan, Jake, and Noah were there... but was Bernard there as well? Crazyness!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=61487

Yeah, I was bored, so I digged this thread up, lol. This is what happens when you have nothing to do at work.

unknown522

Some guy
bernard wasn't there. That was the day I forgot my controller, and borrowed homsar's sister's micro madcatz controller. I don't remember jake and liam being there either.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I think he was, since his post after the event seems to signify it xD. Shame Bernard wasn't there though. That would have been freaky.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yo, suck my ****, *****. I'll "alright" you!

lol @ being around 10 minute from you right now... doing nothing in the office but surfing Smashboards. Win?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just a heads up, the brawl tournament that I am running on May 31st has a great chance of extending itself into a venue which can seat 75-120 people. It's going to be a big one so whoever wants to come to a great brawl tournament should keep in mind SBaN#5 for May 31st.

Though I'm sure you guys think brawl is for lawls. :p:p

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
There would be like no one playing Melee cuz tires dun exists.

Well would everyone from the GTA, and Sauga play Melee? Niko probably isnt up for 15$ singles...

Niko_K

Smash Master
Eh nate, the problem with me getting melee running as well is the amount of TV's I'm going to have. It already is $15 for singles since 5 of it is going to be put towards the venue fee...

I don't think by the looks of it we can have melee unless you guys bring your own setups :( If I had enough equipment I would definitely include it into the event. Though at the moment my focus is getting everything for brawl running smoothly and quickly.

-Niko

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
there seems to be issues in some threads with censor bypassing. I'll have to act, and all: from now on, if you have to curse or say a bad word, don't bypass, cuz it'll fall on my back if I don't do anything about it. In other words, censor bypassing = infraction. That goes for pretty much everyone, no exceptions.

Boogers_

Smash Cadet
but i still lurve melee. ;_;
where do i find info on where anything is being held. either i fail at navigation or their site isnt gimme me crap.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I know the person that is running gaming this year. We could try and get a TV in the free gaming area, but still =/. You're gonna have people waltzing around being all like

BARLW IS GOOD

And all that lol. We'll see though, Zen is gonna be there, apparently. So it'd be cool.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
AHAHAHA Adnan I must get more melee teams matches vs you and Imadh

"Guess who's back........ back again......."

Sanu

Smash Champion
AHAHAHA Adnan I must get more melee teams matches vs you and Imadh

"Guess who's back........ back again......."
lolwut. Why are you back?

Also, I live 5 minute from you. Friendlies sometime? =)

Edit: Oh yeahs, ggs yesterday guys. WAS FUN AS HELL, especially Ryan randomly falling asleep XDD. Shame I can't go to David's today, ah well.

Edit edit: Lol, I'm going to that Anime North pre-reg thing tonight, bringing a copy of melee and a cube. Gonna act like a newb and get people to mm me, not to mention the egotistical attitude (that's a given though), Yay! *thumbs up*

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ahahaha I'm not like..... back back..... but I'll still play cause its really fun how well I can still play with Jiggs.

And..... five minutes? Are you serious?

MDK00

Smash Ace
lolwut. Why are you back?

Also, I live 5 minute from you. Friendlies sometime? =)

Edit: Oh yeahs, ggs yesterday guys. WAS FUN AS HELL, especially Ryan randomly falling asleep XDD. Shame I can't go to David's today, ah well.

Edit edit: Lol, I'm going to that Anime North pre-reg thing tonight, bringing a copy of melee and a cube. Gonna act like a newb and get people to mm me, not to mention the egotistical attitude (that's a given though), Yay! *thumbs up*
lol not unless i blow ur cover! =P

i'll see all u guys there

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I got a message from the Facebook event for AN. About a Super Smash Bros. photoshoot. LOLLL!

"If you are not intested in photoshoots, I apologize in advance for spam.

Super smash bros at 4:00 saturday
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=141875"

Top Bottom