• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm busy on Sunday,

but early next week I'm holding a smashfest.

What day would everyone prefer.
is it cool if i bring camera?

since i wanna record matches and my friend is working on a video about video games.

It's called hopelessaddiction .

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm thinking of holding a fest on Monday and a tourny on Wednesday. If anything, it'll be a friendly tourny - I know most you smashers are low on money right now.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i'm Thinking Of Holding A Fest On Monday And A Tourny On Wednesday. If Anything, It'll Be A Friendly Tourny - I Know Most You Smashers Are Low On Money Right Now.
Bernard, You Just Made My Modda****ing Day !

Fest And Tourney =)

for the tourney..umm im going Link/Fox/mudkipz.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lolz ...wat a noob moveset
check this **** out. =o my mudkipzz is hax. O_o

Harden
Swords Dance
Softboiled
Splash

O_o dayuum
Oh yeah.

My trained Linkip.

Explosion
Double kick
Sword Dance
Scrah.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Gta Smashers:

Because of the sheer amount of people and potential mess they might make at today's family gathering at my house...

I might not have enough time to set up a fest for Monday. I might post-pone it till Tuesday or something, the tourny is still going to be on Wednesday though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Gta Smashers:

Because of the sheer amount of people and potential mess they might make at today's family gathering at my house...

I might not have enough time to set up a fest for Monday. I might post-pone it till Tuesday or something, the tourny is still going to be on Wednesday though. Sorry for the inconvenience.
yezzir.

Rambocruise.

I.B

Smash Lord
Gta Smashers:

have your fest on a thursday or something, Sauga might have something on tuesday.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
why is stos the only one who ever replies to me =(

stos what's going on lately i'm confused i keep hearing people have plans but then they don't

where and when are people congregating >__>

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
why is stos the only one who ever replies to me =(

stos what's going on lately i'm confused i keep hearing people have plans but then they don't

where and when are people congregating >__>
alright thiers going to be two smash events happening this week.

A tourney this wednesday and a smashfest but we dont know when yet.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
This week, alot of smashers thought they would be playing somewhere over the weekend. So regardless of what plans Sauga or anyone else has, I'm going to make it up to all the people who didn't get to spend their weekend playing smash, and host a tourny or fest or something on Wednesday.

D

D1G1TALF4TAL1TY

hi everyone im new around smash boards and i just recently started playing melee. i major with c.falcon and i have been playing with experienced players to try and get better at it. but if anybody has any tips or tricks with anything like how to improve with advanced techniques or anything that will help in any way i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hi everyone im new around smash boards and i just recently started playing melee. i major with c.falcon and i have been playing with experienced players to try and get better at it. but if anybody has any tips or tricks with anything like how to improve with advanced techniques or anything that will help in any way i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.
Smashfest and Tourney coming up =)

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tips and tricks: Go to places and get owned for a bit

then you sharingan those techs guy

like pew pew

NB$

Smash Cadet
leeeets makkkke moooonatge.
Lol What the Hell are you guys going to record with O.o

A camera would have a ****ty quality and I doubt you would buy that capture card Christian

And yeah First Time In Smashboards Since Last summer ^.^

Top Bottom