• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Jewstar? hahaha currently i play Sheik and a bit of CF... but i'm leaving it open depending on what i learn from you guys when i play with you all

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
haha if anyone's free for a couple ours tomorrow aft... and lives east of Toronto, i'd love to play a few sets to learn from you guys

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
i find he play a bit like marth. spamming well spaced aerials all over the place... i saw like 8 B airs in a row at one point... not saying its a bad thing but thats what i noticed. and what does MM mean?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Spaceman: MM = Money Match. What time tmr, and where would we meet/play? Do you drive?

Everyone stop thinking you can use Ganon. I challenge you all to a Ganon Supremacy match on FD. If you beat me you get to keep Mexico.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Spaceman: MM = Money Match. What time tmr, and where would we meet/play? Do you drive?

Everyone stop thinking you can use Ganon. I challenge you all to a Ganon Supremacy match on FD. If you beat me you get to keep Mexico.
ooooh. if its all good with you i have no interest in money matches... why throw away money lol i just wanna play. so friendlies ok with you?

aaaand around 1230ish to around 330 ish i'm good to play. yes i drive. do you live close to scarborough area? cuz thats where i'll be

idea

Smash Master
fox first, then sheik when you find matchups your fox and falco have trouble with. then jigglypuff, so you can start resting every other move like you keep saying you would.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
spaceman you live near centennial?
i live in pickering. but i have classes spanning from 1030-720 tomorrow at the HP (morningside) campus of centennial. so if someone lives around there i can come play for a bit during break... and extend my break a bit haha

Top Bottom