• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
19. 8 more months till i'm not a teenager =D

this surprised a bunch of people from florida when i told them.
WTF. It's like opposite world or something!!

I thought you were 14-16 ish.

Jesus Christ.

I think I'm going insane.

Also, Chris: It looks like you're back to being Desh.

idea

Smash Master
i havent played tf2 for a really long time
i havent really even touched a controller for a really long time
i wanna play smash again
yayaya come to bernard's/my-if-his-parents-don't-let-him smashfest this weekendish. we really gotta get some plans made for this. i've only played you like, once, ever X_X

WTF. It's like opposite world or something!!

I thought you were 14-16 ish.

Jesus Christ.
yeah, i just look really young for some reason. i shaved for the first time 3/4 of the way through grade 12 =P

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
There was this Mexican guy named Lovo or Lobo or something. He was the only Link that made it to round 2 pools. He was AMAZING.

I played him 3 times and he beat me every single time. Ask Mike. It took me a while to get used to it...

He would do point black boomerang to Sh bair (moving forwards) -> utilt -> scrah

The he'd techchase me on platforms in dair for kills. He gave me more trouble than Skler did at pound 3.
mhm ive heard of him and seen his combo videos.

Utilt scrah sound raw.

wow just him being there is wanting me to make it to US tourneys :p

anyways Sat i might come if my fam isnt doing anything for my bday.

also at PYRO: im turning 16 october 29th lol.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
kso
theres birthday things we need to do.
marco and christian.
IDEAS?
IDEAS? SOMEONE GIVE ME THEM.
KYLE HALP D:

sorry couldnt resist kyle <3
btw, how did u do in kansas? =o

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
Good Sirs, and Madame's, I would like to inform each of you that it is quite probable that I will arrive at Sir Kyles on Saturday, in the early afternoon. I shall depart as the sun rises in the early morning. Shall be the most wonderful of occasions, i bid u a due.

~ Sir Desh of Bramptonia.
fail-Land

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I think we should wait until Kyle himself actually says anything about this before we start planning anything.

<3 Marco

edit: lol Pyro, your post replies to 2 at once. and mine came after lol.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im seriously thnking of paying for everyones pizza next melee events since its my birthday.
its a blowout people.

idea

Smash Master
Berny: Are you > Than Cactuar?

I didn't really see any fancy stuff from Cactuar...

Cactuar Cactuar Cactuar Cactuar Cactuar Cactuar
I summon thee.
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say no =D as good as bernie is. he's cactuar. CACTUAR play me more. we only did two friendlies and you should have had to sandbag less to 3- or 4-stock me or whatever it was <_<

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I think we should wait until Kyle himself actually says anything about this before we start planning anything.

<3 Marco

edit: lol Pyro, your post replies to 2 at once. and mine came after lol.
I see what you did there in seeing what I did there.

What are you talking about? He was using moves like Dair, Fair and shine. That's really fancy vs a falcon. lol
Lol fair...with Fox?

Sounds like me.

I remember one time Andy and I were having Fox vs Falco, me as Falco, and I used Fair to edgeguard high up, and he's like "WTF fair?" and I said "It was for the mindgames. It worked didn't it?" and it did because he died I think :) .

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Agreed. He's smarter and more patient than I am. I am fancy, but it means nothing if I can't WIN.

Look at how simply and effectively he edge-guards Darkrain. Pure ****.

5ive

Smash Champion
Stos,
My MSN is being gay. I'm rendering the stuff right now, and I'll put it in a file share site, k?

Top Bottom