• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

game set

Smash Apprentice
@desh

its attached to some mall thing that is apparently a city centre, that's about all i know. Actually, North York, if that means anything; cause it's written all over the place

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
@desh

its attached to some mall thing that is apparently a city centre, that's about all i know. Actually, North York, if that means anything; cause it's written all over the place
is the mall called eaton centre?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
it'd be sick if someone threw a melee halloween party.
desh is gonna dress up like peach and hes gonna get ***** by mike and marco =D
and im gonna lol.

game set

Smash Apprentice
is the mall called eaton centre?
noooo, i know the eaton centre.

gameset:

are you at the noth york centre?

if so, you're pretty close to my house lol.
yeah i think thats it, across the street there's a mall with a famous players on the top floor. and there's and lcbo too

EDIT:^yeah it is 100% sure north york centre, I just asked the lady^

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
for any halloween stuff on friday, i can't come. which is a shame 'cause i have the scariest character. but saturday and sunday i'd be up for stuff.

*caucasian, unless that was on purpose...

ness is cool and all, but after a while it stops feeling worth it to play low tiers...i mean, they may be fun to play, but you're not really playing if you can never get a hit in. so you have to be REALLY good with them to have any chance against fox/marth/sheik

yeah, i noticed this last night. we unlocked flat zone and random stage banning for you =P

yesterday was really fun =) i can't believe how many people showed up. good to see people from sauga too. imadh, thanks for playing marth so uncampily, it's much more fun that way =P

i hope there's some spaghetti left.

...SEX, IN, MAH, AYUSSSS
woooops on the typo haha oh when i said i want a decent Ness that didn't mean i was going to play him exclusively. still gunna train the Sheik but Ness'd be a fun secondary i think. and yes thanks for the unlocks. beating 'master' hand with bacon only for the win lol i'll get the card off you next time or something no biggie. both my mains are original characters so i don't have to unlock them for training

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
lol well as long as you play sheik, i guess ness isnt a horrible idea,
i mean, u have sheik, soooo

also, epicness.

type "doesn" in your google search bar
look at first result

mind = blown

or even funnier

try

"oprah is"

Osman

Smash Apprentice

also, epicness.

type "doesn" in your google search bar
look at first result

mind = blown

or even funnier

try

"oprah is"
Did you get "Why the Future Doesn't Need Us?" That article is really famous, yeah, it's a mind****.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
no no,
i mean ...gah.
k when it shows the "possibilities"
the first result is
"doesn't afraid of anything"

and when you do "oprah is"
you get
"oprah is the antichrist"

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I don't get it. All you say are very confusing.

first result on both are: why future doesn't need us
and: some food thing

if you put more words then you get what you say now.

RaynEX is a cool guy, eh has blistering sped and doesn't afraid of anything.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yesh I have so much blistering speed. Too much actually...I'm willing to share with Sots' Link or something. :D

Eric!! N64 posted in your pika thread. His advice is good.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
ohshi! lol I didn't notice. I was reading that long article for so long that the post became old enough to not show up on my subscriptions list as new lol.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
ya i just really enjoy playing ness for some reason... no clue why really. minus getting chain thrown all over the place i like his metagame. and i have way too much fun connecting his aerials lol dunno what it is about them. i dunno. i'll train them both. definitely need help with both though... i need like a smash tutor or something lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
WTF!! Bernie does things during the weekday too?!?! I could've came over so many times >.<

What are you doin wednesday Bernie ol pal? Wanna play some fox dittos?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Kyle you need to host more, that was too much fun. Kay for GOD tier 18.7 on the tier list. She allows herself to get hit by the drillshine only to give the fox spahgetti and lure it into a false sense of security than when he's eating ....... 0 to death sex in my a$$ combo. Staying up till 7 was pretty fun tho. See ya at the next event GTA

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if there's going to be an event for Hallowe'en or the following weekend? Friendlies at David's was too fun, something like that should be organized again soon!

idea

Smash Master
yeah, we have gatherings like that almost every weekend. at least lately we have been. again, if there's something on halloween, make it extend to saturday too so i can come.

hopefully next thing at my house can be an actual tourney =) with crews and stuff. maybe a 25 cent tourney?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
WTF!! Bernie does things during the weekday too?!?! I could've came over so many times >.<

What are you doin wednesday Bernie ol pal? Wanna play some fox dittos?
ya i could come to! smash>class lol

Meverse said:
spiff, low tier battle, my bowser verses ur ness (ness>bowser XD)
ya sure!.. note that i suck though -johns inserted- :)

idea said:
yeah, we have gatherings like that almost every weekend. at least lately we have been. again, if there's something on halloween, make it extend to saturday too so i can come.

hopefully next thing at my house can be an actual tourney =) with crews and stuff. maybe a 25 cent tourney?
i'm in :) 25 cents well wasted. plus there is a memory card that desperately wants its asian owner back if i remember :) lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yesh I have so much blistering speed. Too much actually...I'm willing to share with Sots' Link or something. :D

Eric!! N64 posted in your pika thread. His advice is good.
:D
I'll take some of your blistering speed :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Against floaties just space aerials, mainly Fair and Bair, and needle from platforms at lot. Force them to come up after you and hit them with needles --> Fair and combo Fair into more Fair and/or other aerials probably Nair or sh rising weak Bair --> ???. Against Puff avoid grabbing unless it's obvious you can. Against Samus/Luigi do lots of needle --> grab. Against Peach do lots of D-smash.

Against mediums/semi-floaties just WD back and F-tilt a lot when they approach, move around with platforms, make them come after you when you're on a platform and then dash off and Bair them or something. Grab a lot. Shield WD out of shield when they attack and then punish.

Against Marth just grab a lot and CC to dash grab, shield grab, or roll if he tries to pressure you. If he's retreat Fairing just space so the blade misses barely and then dash attack or grab in his lag. Dash Attack lots. Grab lots. Needle lots. Avoid doing D-smash. If you wanna SH Fair him time the Fair really late to avoid CC grab. In general do your aerials really late on Marth or just while rising so you don't get CC grabbed and buttfucked for it.

Against space animals do moves. Hit with those moves. Fair and Bair are good moves. D-smash is also a good move. WD back and F-tilt against Fox a lot if you space perfectly it beats his Nair and if you space less perfectly it beats his Dair. Pivot grabbing through his Nair is also good but harder so not recommended. Bair is good. D-throw and then do stuff. Against Falco just Nair out of shield a lot and then platform camp and force a needle through and then pour on aggression.

Against Falcon just be prepared to be very patient because they tend to just DD camp and don't fall for stupid dash tricks and limit his movement as much as you can. F-tilt him through his approaches, and WD back F-tilt, crouch under his grabs, CC his raptor boosts into grabs, if you do go into the air do your aerial really late so you can't be shield grabbed or punished for it with raptor boost going under it or anything, and when you grab just 0-death tech chase with regrabs. Avoid doing D-smash or Dash Attack unless you're tech chasing because those are easy to punish with Dair and Sheik is pretty easy to combo if you know your percents. Nair out of shield a lot.

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Against floaties just space aerials, mainly Fair and Bair, and needle from platforms at lot. Force them to come up after you and hit them with needles --> Fair and combo Fair into more Fair and/or other aerials probably Nair or sh rising weak Bair --> ???. Against Puff avoid grabbing unless it's obvious you can. Against Samus/Luigi do lots of needle --> grab. Against Peach do lots of D-smash.

Against mediums/semi-floaties just WD back and F-tilt a lot when they approach, move around with platforms, make them come after you when you're on a platform and then dash off and Bair them or something. Grab a lot. Shield WD out of shield when they attack and then punish.

Against Marth just grab a lot and CC to dash grab, shield grab, or roll if he tries to pressure you. If he's retreat Fairing just space so the blade misses barely and then dash attack or grab in his lag. Dash Attack lots. Grab lots. Needle lots. Avoid doing D-smash. If you wanna SH Fair him time the Fair really late to avoid CC grab. In general do your aerials really late on Marth or just while rising so you don't get CC grabbed and buttfucked for it.

Against space animals do moves. Hit with those moves. Fair and Bair are good moves. D-smash is also a good move. WD back and F-tilt against Fox a lot if you space perfectly it beats his Nair and if you space less perfectly it beats his Dair. Pivot grabbing through his Nair is also good but harder so not recommended. Bair is good. D-throw and then do stuff. Against Falco just Nair out of shield a lot and then platform camp and force a needle through and then pour on aggression.

Against Falcon just be prepared to be very patient because they tend to just DD camp and don't fall for stupid dash tricks and limit his movement as much as you can. F-tilt him through his approaches, and WD back F-tilt, crouch under his grabs, CC his raptor boosts into grabs, if you do go into the air do your aerial really late so you can't be shield grabbed or punished for it with raptor boost going under it or anything, and when you grab just 0-death tech chase with regrabs. Avoid doing D-smash or Dash Attack unless you're tech chasing because those are easy to punish with Dair and Sheik is pretty easy to combo if you know your percents. Nair out of shield a lot.
Nice... Thanks David LOL.
Thats like a mini Shiek guide ;o

Top Bottom