• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
oh wait.. i meant to direct that last one to meverse lol... anyone actually. if you wanna play today let me know. and i don't think i'll be able to make any smashtaculars this weekend

Meverse

Smash Cadet
oh wait.. i meant to direct that last one to meverse lol... anyone actually. if you wanna play today let me know. and i don't think i'll be able to make any smashtaculars this weekend
wer we gonna play at, dude? my house is too strict to hold smashfests, it's too strict even to hold one friend over lol
btw r u allowed to have ppl in ur house??

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
wer we gonna play at, dude? my house is too strict to hold smashfests, it's too strict even to hold one friend over lol
btw r u allowed to have ppl in ur house??
not really no... heeerm... can anyone house us for a few hours? haha actually... we COULD play at my school if noone can have people over... we can set up a TV in the student lounge.

Meverse

Smash Cadet
u go to HP ryt? i go to ashtonbee centennial, wat bus do i take to go to HP from ashtonbee if ders gonna be a smashfest 2day. My school is fail at melee lol

actually both my high school and college fail at melee they're all into brawl...unfortunatly >_>

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
u go to HP ryt? i go to ashtonbee centennial, wat bus do i take to go to HP from ashtonbee if ders gonna be a smashfest 2day. My school is fail at melee lol

actually both my high school and college fail at melee they're all into brawl...unfortunatly >_>
haha i dunno about smashFEST... i jjust personally wanted to play haha isn't ashtonbee downtown? i dunno if it'd be worth it for you to come down man lol its like super far and i can only play for a few hours

Meverse

Smash Cadet
haha i dunno about smashFEST... i jjust personally wanted to play haha isn't ashtonbee downtown? i dunno if it'd be worth it for you to come down man lol its like super far and i can only play for a few hours
lol i wanna play smash too, alot of homework in my head, i need to take a rest

i'm so happy that my semester ends at the end of nov :) so i can play smash wenever i want to...except da weekends cux i'm gonna work :(

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
lol i wanna play smash too, alot of homework in my head, i need to take a rest

i'm so happy that my semester ends at the end of nov :) so i can play smash wenever i want to...except da weekends cux i'm gonna work :(
eeeheeew. weekend work's gay. your at school now? heeerm... crap i dunno i wanna play lol if you could somehow get to my school i'll be there from 330-630... but we need a memory card cuz mine's at Kyle's

Meverse

Smash Cadet
eeeheeew. weekend work's gay. your at school now? heeerm... crap i dunno i wanna play lol if you could somehow get to my school i'll be there from 330-630... but we need a memory card cuz mine's at Kyle's
lol i dont have a gamecube no mem. i practice smash by memory. u kno a map site that describes bus directions??

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
uuuh i never use the bus lol if you took the subway to scarb town i could pick you up from there then drop you off at like 6

Meverse

Smash Cadet
sweet, i'll be kewl bout it, but i gotta go to my house first to pick up my gc controller lol but i'll be good at 6pm lol i dont live far from town centre

u dont mind ryt?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
ya thats fine. what time would you be at scarb town?... do you happen to have a small tv we can use? cuz i have no little ones. or even better would be if you had a capture card so we could just play on my lap top or something

Meverse

Smash Cadet
ya thats fine. what time would you be at scarb town?... do you happen to have a small tv we can use? cuz i have no little ones. or even better would be if you had a capture card so we could just play on my lap top or something
i dont got a tv, or a capture card lol isnt der 1 on da student lounge??
u can pick me up at 2:30 lol but wer du i meet u to pick me up?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
ya there is but its not always free... but whatever we'll just kick everyone off haha so what time can you be at scarb town?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
2:30pm at lyk Walter's Guitar, u kno wer dat is ryt?
i'd assume its in scarb town somewhere haha uuuuh i gotta wait for my mom to come home with the car so do you mind waiting there for me? give me your number and i'll text you when i'm coming... if you want lol

Meverse

Smash Cadet
i dont have a cell phone lol but i'll wait i'm gonna wait for u at the exit near the TD bank

btw we should stop posting cuz we're filling alot of space LOL

btw make that 3:15

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
ok sorry lol last post:
i'll be there as soon as i can! probably around.. 3. so like... get some food or something haha see you there man! i drive a toyota matrix by the way... its like... baby blue with a finding nemo antenna cover and floral seat covers... therein the meaning of 'mommy's car' haha

Phoenix/NB$

Smash Rookie
I spelled it shawn because at bernard's tourney he had it spelled on the paper like that.
I have it spelled sean on my phone still, so I was right.
Lolololol Member the extender ring tone you put on my phone LOL

You called me and it rang when i was at the dentist LOLOLOL

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
sots is gonna be busy this friday.
i might be free this saturday if sots doesnt go to halloween party =(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

EUGENE!!!

4Serial

Smash Lord
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN I DIDN'T FORGETa

lol nice mini match up guide Sots
I thought bombs were generally good vs spacies, or at least Falco because his lasers stop your boomerang from coming out, and your bomb, but you can fulljump bombs. And if you fulljump and throw it towards them, they usually shield or shine and you can approach with a n-air or something.. There's not a lot you can do vs lasers but shield or run on platforms and throw stuff, but I just thought bombs were good lol They lead to tech chases and stuff vs Falco
I think Link vs Marth is like 30:70 in Marths favour on smaller stages, and somewhere around 40:60 on big stages
And yeah, there's not much you can do when Marth's edgeguarding you.. except stall with teching and hope for your life that he screws up which probably won't happen lolllololololol

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Mindgames Paul its not belated.

Haha, my birthday is today.

Edit: Wow racist *******s >_>.
And white supremacists still exist? wtf?

Top Bottom