• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Bernard you're a ****ing perv
Everyone's a perv. :D

Also, to those who heard that sexy music I showed you guys at davids:

You know that crazy smash music that sounds like southern georgia geno beats?

The person who made it is some GIRL from the Netherlands!

Go figure... lol

And get this: She has a pic of C.Falcon on her profile on newgrounds. lol

worldjem7

Smash Ace
ugh, it's so stupid. I hit the "Post reply" button in the quick reply box then it takes me to a window saying "you must wait 15 seconds to post another reply" which confuses me because I only posted 1 post just now so I go to post another one and then it double posts.

this is twice it's happened to me now.

What's going on?

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
ugh, it's so stupid. I hit the "Post reply" button in the quick reply box then it takes me to a window saying "you must wait 15 seconds to post another reply" which confuses me because I only posted 1 post just now so I go to post another one and then it double posts.

this is twice it's happened to me now.

What's going on?
i cant even log out of my account -_-:

idea

Smash Master
^ ****, couldn't go...****ing play me already

sometimes i can't sign out...sometimes it tries to post twice at once and i'm glad it can't cause it has to wait X seconds...yeah, that's about it. it's not too bad when you think about it. at least the avatars work.

edit: one of those words is way less swearful than the other but they look the same with asterisks =P

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet

sometimes i can't sign out...sometimes it tries to post twice at once and i'm glad it can't cause it has to wait X seconds...yeah, that's about it. it's not too bad when you think about it. at least the avatars work.

edit: one of those words is way less swearful than the other but they look the same with asterisks =P
its d@mning isnt it
i knew it

Wangster

Smash Apprentice

i cant sign out in my Wangster account... gosh it's soo ****ing annoying

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I know how you get around that. It's happened to me too.

After you finish logging out click the forum sign at the top left corner of the screen.

Then it'll show you as logged out.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
...do people dash dance camp as if it was the only way to win.
I can't tell if that was a shot at me or the US or both.

Either way, I know I suck but, friday helped me out, namely after playing Imadh.

I'm going to try and listen better about offensive tactics and approaching because I sure wasn't listening before...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I can't tell if that was a shot at me or the US or both.

Either way, I know I suck but, friday helped me out, namely after playing Imadh.

I'm going to try and listen better about offensive tactics and approaching because I sure wasn't listening before...
lol i wasn't even thinking about it like that. I'd never make such a blatent attack on another smasher. I'm black, it would have been in secret in a random ghetto somewhere.

idea

Smash Master
hey guys, does tales of symphonia have a good storyline? and if so can i borrow it? (i know the gameplay and whatnot are good, but you can never tell about the storyline)

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, does tales of symphonia have a good storyline? and if so can i borrow it? (i know the gameplay and whatnot are good, but you can never tell about the storyline)
is this the one for DS?? cuz i played it n da storyline is weird... i mean dey dont show information about lyk half da characters lol n yes da gameplay is good

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i wanted to try the wii one, but i figure i should start with the first one. and i always heard good things about it anyway, but storyline is harder to judge. i figure you guys would know =P

Top Bottom