• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Proper

Smash Cadet
marco and reggie and mike are going together, i was supposed to but im a little ***got. -.-
i may still show up

Roxor

Smash Rookie
hey raynex, do you want to come over to my place on monday? meverse is also going to be there, he comes like every week, so if you want to join, just give him a call.

Proper

Smash Cadet
oh cool, you're that new doc guy lol =o
hes from around here!!! =D
if you need halp w/ anything lemme know =o
although ryans most definitely more help then i would be XP
=D

.Marik

is a social misfit
So... bored...

Wanna Smash with somebody...

Jeez, there's nothing to do in da*n Meadowvale. :dizzy:

unknown522

Some guy
roxor, you need any doc tips?

also, those who went to LBT:
today had so many sex combos.....mostly on peterX lol. He said he measured the size of his ******* afterwards :p

Roxor

Smash Rookie
haha, YES PLEASE, it's always great to get tips from the best, what do you suggest on doing when playing against higher tiers such as fox, shiek, marth, falcon (haha, meverse!) and any other general pointers and combos?

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
haha, YES PLEASE, it's always great to get tips from the best, what do you suggest on doing when playing against higher tiers such as fox, shiek, marth, falcon (haha, meverse!) and any other general pointers and combos?
dude, my falcon isn't developed yet, i still need to work on death combos and prediction lol

Roxor

Smash Rookie
aight, raynex, i'm still awaiting an answer from you, if you want to you can come along with mevs to smash. anybody else willing to come over to mccowan and finch to smash?

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Good **** for the people who went to LBT.
We camped at that one setup for like the whole day and eventually robbed another one. LOL

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Good **** for the people who went to LBT.
We camped at that one setup for like the whole day and eventually robbed another one. LOL
mission accomplish lol.

also lol at the guy who said melee sucks.

that guy was prolly scared after he said it.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey guys! Updates from first day of cast4!

I got 5th in doubles (beating silent wolf's team), Bam and Pkm got first, Kage and Manli got 2nd.

I got second in my pool, lost to FalseFalco only.
Took 7 epic stocks in the crew battle.
Peace!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

I got 5th in doubles (beating silent wolf's team), Bam and Pkm got first, Kage and Manli got 2nd.

Peace!
^^ Yeaaaayuuhzzz.
Then I ***** back those 7 stocks kyakyakya

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

Peace!
Good **** lol. I'm not surprised @ 1st and 2nd in doubles. Who'd you team with? lol @ all that. So like, WC is bad? or what?

Good stuff on coming in 2nd.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So like, WC is bad? or what?

Good stuff on coming in 2nd.
Underestimating Nate, are ye? But fo ceral, I'm curious too. Also, how'd LBT go for you guys? I've been busy with school work all weekend... but in one months time, I'll be done with school and living in Scarborough again !! And then there's Connecticut and Quebec and all that fun stuff.

Also, I definitely cannot drive next weekend. Too much work.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
): man why won't we ever see those guys at 100%? I hope he enters singles and ***** some WA/WC ***.

Edit: Josh, LBT was okay. I got there late. It was pretty fun and stuff. I reallly enjoyed watching Ally's Snake. In terms of Melee scene it was fun, we Falcon FFA'd, random matches, joked around. It was cool for the most part.

Edit2: awesome, it'd be nice to reassemble the sauga smashing group again. you, chris, and andy. I'd say dzenan but I dont think he likes smash that much anymore.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Underestimating Nate, are ye? But fo ceral, I'm curious too. Also, how'd LBT go for you guys? I've been busy with school work all weekend... but in one months time, I'll be done with school and living in Scarborough again !! And then there's Connecticut and Quebec and all that fun stuff.

Also, I definitely cannot drive next weekend. Too much work.
LBT was ok. No drivey next weekend? *sad face* Oh well >_> We'll have to find a way of playing with ourselves here in Toronto. >_> I could probably word that better but I'm lazy.

Top Bottom