• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
marco you didn't come, i will have to bond your soul with a turtle by sacrificing it.

edit: david, in numbers, how many people from toronto would come for a melee tournament in montreal if it was held at the end of january?

people feel free to tell me or correct him and give lists or whatever : )

edit 2: what ever happened to sprocket? O_o

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i'm angry shut up

<3

but in all seriousness probably something like

PROBABLY WANT TO GO
Mike
Bernie
Ryan
me
Imadh
Kyle
Peter
Landy
Josh
Stos **
Wang **
Psyduck **
Eric

And then we have an army of maybes.

Josh wanted to go to Mtl (so I hear) on the last attempt so I added him. Not sure if that still holds but I'm being optimistic.

Of those people a few are heavy cost dependent. Others are school dependent but that's awkward, and it's going to be especially awkward for me and Kyle, because when York is done striking we're going to have heavily compressed courses probably (in addition to cutting into summer, but compression is very, very likely at this point if not guaranteed since it's been >3 weeks).

** = would need a ride.

edit: Added Eric. I'm putting you down for not needing a ride because of the cheap bus tickets remark; the asterisks are reserved for people who literally can't make it via bus in any way possible due to parental johns, etc.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i'm angry shut up

<3

but in all seriousness probably something like

PROBABLY WANT TO GO
mike
bernie
ryan
me
imadh
kyle
sylar
landy

and then we have an army of maybes

of those people a few are heavy cost dependent.

i can't go if it costs over X
ryan can't go if it costs over X
i'm not sure about mike i'm under the impression he, like me, is still poor
yeah im a maybe.
aslong as im getting a ride im fine.

idea

Smash Master
if i can't get a ride i'd be okay busing. i would have last time but other people didn't want to =P

and yeah, school stuff will be a bit complicated once classes start again, but i will work exam studying and whatnot around any montreal trips =)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm pretty poor as always, but if we can get a carpool going I'd be up. Or if the date is far enough in advance I can by cheap bus tickets and go.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
baha, if theres a tourny in montreal i'd be down, i have family there so i would have housing =D

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
raepd.
me n sots are doubles partners nao =D
i think we'll do good.
we'll see on saturday :p

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
o.o
i didnt necessarily mean at your place kyle ;p
srry if it seemed like i assumed its all cool =p
^_^

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
me clearly.
or stos.
he never shuts up.<3
wait no, bernie you would, you get all excited and loud when it gets real good and you like, flail your arms around. XD
but mike would be all smart n stuff and ask the person whos playing for sex.
david would be funny and outrageously flamboyant.
kyle would be kinda quiet i think.
peterx would like bring up an episode of he-man
"HOLY THAT REMINDS ME OF EPISODE 42 WHEN HE MAN 0-DEATH'D SKELETOR. THAT WAS BAD ***. WHO WANTS SOME COOKIES?"

andy would be all silly
ryan would laugh histerically at the combos and make funny faces =D

idk. its hard to tell lol

edit:
wait no, bernie you would, you get all excited and loud when it gets real good and you like, flail your arms around. XD

that looked REALLY weird when i looked at it again >_>

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
HEY OH CAPTAIN JACK
HEY OH CAPTAIN JACK
BRINGME BACK TO THE RAILROAD TRACK
caps

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'd definitely be up for some MTL, I'd also definitely would like either a carpool with someone or cheap bus tickets.

It also kind of works too because next semester i don't have class on monday so i can leave friday night.

Housing would be a problem though for sure.

idea

Smash Master
watching that SS vs. tang set again...so crazy...SS on the right side of dreamland: edgecanceled bair, and another bair both on tang's shield, then when tang catches the edge and stands up, SS is already charging an fsmash. (set 2.1)

Top Bottom