• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
k after posting on the 08 awards thing, something sparked my memory, which leads to my next message to Imadh.

CHECK YO PM'S I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHINGGG

Edit, again: **** MATT, you saved my *** from Andy's first INFRACTION SENDING LOL. Andy woulda sent me a point for double posting LOLLL good ****.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It's like being god and having sex with all the hot women at the same time, curling 2 billion pound dumbells AND smoking a cuban. It's ****ing ****.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
k after posting on the 08 awards thing, something sparked my memory, which leads to my next message to Imadh.

CHECK YO PM'S I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHINGGG

Edit, again: **** MATT, you saved my *** from Andy's first INFRACTION SENDING LOL. Andy woulda sent me a point for double posting LOLLL good ****.
XD lol. I've been a mod for a couple weeks now. They wanted me to make my name red so meh

Yeah, try not to double post unless it is a couple hours after the last one at least. Just trying to make a difference :bee:

And being is a mod is kinda annoying, there is so much to do... D:

It's like being god and having sex with all the hot women at the same time, curling 2 billion pound dumbells AND smoking a cuban. It's ****ing ****.
Just lol. qfb

unknown522

Some guy
Landy when the hell did you become a mod o_o?
Congrats Andy, I know you've been going for that admin for awhile. You're gonna make these boards a lot cleaner. Good ****.

REP SAUGAAAA <333

Edit: lawlz didn't see Matt's post.
lol, at bernard's house on tuesday, desh told us Andy is a mod. We were like "wtf?", then hw showed us the bottom of the screen, and desh's infraction for double posting

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Desh posts too much, lol. He's lucky he hasn't been banned again lol. Desh is like the smashboards criminal. All he does is get banned and unbanned then get banned again. It's like going to jail and then coming back, just to then go back in there again a month after.

Man, does anyone know if he made bracket rofl. Cuz if he did... *copypasta Mike's post about this topic here*

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Apparently he was going to make bracket because two people were dumb and got confused as to what pools they were in. One mained Fox, the other mained Marth. He beat the Fox, and was going to make it out as 3rd seed (top 3 advance to bracket; only one round of pools) but then they found the mistake, switched the players, and he lost to the Marth.

So yeah. He got jewed basically. And American spanimals suck and should quit life. Like, seriously. Props to Darc for proving that more Rest is always the answer and that Jigglypuff can succeed without accessories (even if it means she'll be really ugly).

I wonder how the BANKS are doing with the economy being in its current state of affairs.

Also, I think playing FF my favourite summon was Cactuar because plants are cool.

On that note, Adnan why aren't you on msn talking to me :(

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
**** lol. it sounds like the tournament was balls, in terms of competition. <3 Desh you won in all our hearts.

Edit: lmao David, you and your witty way to get banks over here. oh wait, you stole that from a sheik thread. gay sheiks with their gay.

Edit2: cuz msn sucks for me and not working.

idea

Smash Master
And being is a mod is kinda annoying, there is so much to do... D:
like what?

Apparently he was going to make bracket because two people were dumb and got confused as to what pools they were in. One mained Fox, the other mained Marth. He beat the Fox, and was going to make it out as 3rd seed (top 3 advance to bracket; only one round of pools) but then they found the mistake, switched the players, and he lost to the Marth.

So yeah. He got jewed basically. And American spanimals suck and should quit life. Like, seriously. Props to Darc for proving that more Rest is always the answer and that Jigglypuff can succeed without accessories (even if it means she'll be really ugly).

I wonder how the BANKS are doing with the economy being in its current state of affairs.

Also, I think playing FF my favourite summon was Cactuar because plants are cool.

On that note, Adnan why aren't you on msn talking to me :(
aw.

and...cactuar's only a summon in ff8. and even then it's a giant one.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
like what?
Some people just don't care about the rules, and some people just make a lot of stupid posts, so if I were to give them all the infractions, they would get banned and stuff. Being a mod just makes things a bit more troublesome, especially since there isn't much being done in the Canada section about moderation and stuff...

It's not all that bad though, it is just that coming to SWF is different now that you have to mod, things aren't as easy as before

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
k, troll me when you get on.

this is slightly serious.

i think i'm in love with you. well, not really you, but your smasher alias.

<3

peterx

Smash Apprentice
^ Yeah, same question. My friend wants to make his debut, i would say he's alright, hes like me with a bit less tech skill and more DI. Oh and Ryan you should see his target test/homerun records its pretty ****.

And also, something for me to work on for 09; less sandbagging in friendlies :D

idea

Smash Master
you guys ready for sex this week? Mike and I want to smash somewhere.
i can probably host people as long as it's during the week. and not friday, cause i have work saturday and that would just be annoying. so this pretty much narrows it down to wednesday or thursday. york will likely still be on strike, so i don't particularly care how long people stay. a small number of people might be able to stay over, but since my parents have work the next day i'm gonna ask about it to be sure.

and even if they say yes, be quieter guys =P there might as well not be any doors in my house, sound travels so easily through them.

D

Deleted member

man ive been hearing some horror stories about york. like i heard 3 kids are going on hunger strike with a non-partisan agenda. they just want classes resumed.

i also heard teachers cant email students or else that's considered scabbing - sucks for all those kids who need references from their profs for jobs.

idea

Smash Master
Alright I'm coming over tomorrow Kyle. Around what time?
hahaha...i said wednesday or thursday. tomorrow is neither. i'd prefer one of those two just cause tomorrow is too soon. but if it's the only day you can come over...

man ive been hearing some horror stories about york. like i heard 3 kids are going on hunger strike with a non-partisan agenda. they just want classes resumed.

i also heard teachers cant email students or else that's considered scabbing - sucks for all those kids who need references from their profs for jobs.
my romanticism prof emailed me <_< she basically said she was trying to give an unbiased view of what's going on, then gave a pretty biased view of what was going on.

didn't hear about the hunger strike though. i'm not really keeping up with any of it, to be honest. i just check the website now and then to see if i have to go back to class yet.

Top Bottom