• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

JPOP

Smash Rookie
Peter ur wrong lol. I'm taking singles :p I'll drink a **** Potion bfore i play.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Plank's nervous system functions on a plank of wood. The coincidence of his name is probably just that and is beyond his intellectual grasp, which is proven by how he thought it was a cool name. Bernard, you can MM him and he can get ***** just like he does by everyone else he trash talks.

JPOP

Smash Rookie
OH man i'm looking through old posts but i didn't realize we started up in 2006.

JPOP

Smash Rookie
i found this post "ChrnoX: Practice on your sheik, you could get really good someday." it was writen by Bernard in clash of sauga 1 lol.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
"he does nothing but play melee"? what kind of an insult is that?

and are you still getting a ride with the same person tomorrow morning?
yea. go online and ask him if there is room in the car. should be one spot left.

I've been around since 2005 :bee:
yay me too. grmzo is part of the original generation of smashers. like the nnr, acidile, kingsley/wesley, sprocket, v2k2, marco/jagg/ice44, tournaments were huge, pots were huge generation.

idea

Smash Master
so...if david and ryan both go in his car, there'll be no more spots.

so does anyone else have room in a car for me?

edit: i started watching dieslow vs. blunted object, cause for some reason those videos don't work on my laptop but do on this computer. and a few minutes in i'm thinking "this is kind of slow, i wonder if there's anything more exciting to watch from the thread"...but then i noticed this is already grand finals.

edit 2: not that they're bad or anything though =P

JPOP

Smash Rookie
My practice is awesome. im watchin vids and playing a char with the vid with an unplugged controller lol
with this u can c how different ur style is from the other players

I.B

Smash Lord
quick results for people that didn't go:

1. Raynex
2. Unknown522
3. Kirbykaze
4. I.B
5. Idea
5. Babaganush

^ Get at Adnan mutha****as!

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
No I didn't!

When we put pools into a bracket, TIO eff'd up like mad and then since I don't know how to seed manually, Adnan and Grmo had to figure it out.

Don't FKN judge me you lousy cripple.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Marco and Afro's quest, The trip home from finch subway:

The following takes place between 11:00pm and 12:00am

ok from out of no where, this ****ing dude like just walks in the station with out paying and we're like w.e its like ****ing 11pm i dont think they would care, and then he walks up to me and marco and hes like yo dwag if that guy asks just say i'm your homie alright dwag cuz i didnt c him there ok, so tell him i paided. and if u dont ur gona have beef wit the streets and u dont want beef with the streets, so then were like sure......w.e.....we dont care. but if that wasn't enough he starts walking to the other end of the station as as he walks farther he yells louder so we can still hear him so then he says "i may look young but i'm really old, i have childern dwag, i'm old enough to be ur dad dwag" so then he like dissappears into the station and we start dieing

but if that wasn't enough

we were waiting for the bus at the station and its theres like one of those doors where its spilt in 2 and the door on the right hand side is locked so the first time we talk threw marco like gets stuck trying to open the locked one, then the 2nd time i had to go inside and check the bus times, and i get stuck with the locked door going back outside. Then the 3rd time we're on the bus waiting for it to leave and this ****ing azn dude comes running at full speed for the bus we are on and slams into the locked door. causing me and marco to die laughing XD

the tourny was pretty good i feel i could have done better but w.e theres always next time.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm glad Ryan proved he's stupidly better than me once again :p

I have to step it up or keep losing :/

Kryptonite is just so hard to beat though D:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
edit: kyle posting. a second ago, the "save" button for the edit window said "vote now". when i brought it back up it said save again.

Josh! Urgent!
I can't go tmrw! Stuff came up, I'm broke X.X
too bad you couldn't see jack's matches.

My practice is awesome. im watchin vids and playing a char with the vid with an unplugged controller lol
with this u can c how different ur style is from the other players
i tried this mentally, without the controller. but it was in a match of meta's. and we never do the same things...when i'm thinking "go at them and bair", he floats away from them. so that just got frustrating and i stopped after 1 stock =P

Marco and Afro's quest, The trip home from finch subway:

the tourny was pretty good i feel i could have done better but w.e theres always next time.
k, what? toronto subway...11-12 isn't even that late.

and thanks for not playing me in brackets X_X you probably would have won, again. ha. i gotta play you more in friendlies.

I'm glad Ryan proved he's stupidly better than me once again :p

I have to step it up or keep losing :/

Kryptonite is just so hard to beat though D:
that must be kind of a tough spot. you're clearly 3rd, but then the only place to go is...bernard and ryan. i dunno. techchase longer?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
*shrug*

I don't think the tech chase is the problem at all. Although if I do gain the ability to kill any space animal from one hit with good consistency then that would be pretty awesome.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
k, what? toronto subway...11-12 isn't even that late.

and thanks for not playing me in brackets X_X you probably would have won, again. ha. i gotta play you more in friendlies.

its not about the time its about all the random s*** that happened between 11 and 12 it was like 1 hour of pure randomness,

lol i like hate playing u in tourny matches they are to ****ing close XD i think every tourny u and i entered we've played each other ur very first tourny if i remenber u were in my pool dammit u've gotten so much better since then XD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Does anyone want to smash tomorrow? Depending on who wants to come I can have a certain amount of people over. Post if you're interested, and sorry for the last minute announcement.

(this event isn't set in stone, date is subject to change.)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
hey canada lol
i dont reallly know anybody. but im going to start living In downtown Toronto by wednesday. Im taking the plane tomorrow and am arriving around 6 in the morning.
But uhhh i want to get together and smash before any tournaments :] so i can get to know some people and practice a little. I play melee and brawl.
My email is oversized_arzola@hotmail.com
soo yeah just add me on msn if you want to talk.
Oh and is there T mobile in canada? cause i have a phone but dono if it works over there.

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
Yo GTA I've always been into competitive smash by watching videos and stuff on Youtube. I live in Markham and go to school at UTSG. I'm really busy with school right now, but I really want to play more competitive smash. Melee of course. Brawl makes me depressed XD So yeah, if anyone lives in Markham or goes to UTSG maybe we can do friendlies or something? Or if a lot of people go to UTSG we can do bi-weeklies or something. I had this account for a longggggg time, I just don't post a lot.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Does anyone want to smash tomorrow? Depending on who wants to come I can have a certain amount of people over. Post if you're interested, and sorry for the last minute announcement.

(this event isn't set in stone, date is subject to change.)
I'm down for this.

Top Bottom