• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
u lier......ur not in its supposed to be a canadain crew, and plus if u were in toronto then we would c u more than just when the americans come up here

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i'm sry to say jeff but u dont think u got wat it takes to be a TT yet, how ever if u want i can still make u an intro, but u'll have to wait untill i'm done with the others which wont be to long cuz i only have 2 ppl left to do

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
i'm sry to say jeff but u dont think u got wat it takes to be a TT yet, how ever if u want i can still make u an intro, but u'll have to wait untill i'm done with the others which wont be to long cuz i only have 2 ppl left to do
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This combo thing makes me laugh. I embrace the TT thing, but I'm gonna pass on this combo video thing.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This combo thing makes me laugh. I embrace the TT thing, but I'm gonna pass on this combo video thing.
i might pass on it too.

well right now im looking forward to making my Link better first then combo video.

but i dont want my matches recorded for a while due to failure LOL.

edit: I wish I can **** every girl in the world.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I won't be doing anything good at all until at least summer. I don't expect my arms/hands will be fully healed and functional until May or June, at which point I'm still going to suck because I'll probably go Ganon or something in the biweeklies lol. By August I should be able to do some stuff. I would say that I'd pass too, but since you've already made the intro, I'll try to learn how to combo and get some stuffs.

Are you thinking like, multiple characters or just one? Because my G&W does some pretty hot stuff :upsidedown:

Sanu

Smash Champion
This combo thing makes me laugh [...] but I'm gonna pass on this combo video thing.
I'm passing on it as well; mostly because I've repeatedly stated that I'm not a Teen Titan <_<. Thanks for the thought though.

idea

Smash Master
I won't be doing anything good at all until at least summer. I don't expect my arms/hands will be fully healed and functional until May or June, at which point I'm still going to suck because I'll probably go Ganon or something in the biweeklies lol. By August I should be able to do some stuff. I would say that I'd pass too, but since you've already made the intro, I'll try to learn how to combo and get some stuffs.

Are you thinking like, multiple characters or just one? Because my G&W does some pretty hot stuff :upsidedown:
what i learned from watching kage: full hop aerials instead of short-hopping them. this makes sense...he feels sort of like jigglypuff...good priority on his moves, but he/they are slow, so you have to make them run into your moves rather than aiming. full hop dairs are so good.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
YO!!!... yes i know... its been 103940 years since i've been on smashboards. sorry guys i've been playing lots of starcraft and street fighter lately. but i made this in honor of smash and the memories its brought me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3H1VfxBMmE

thought you guys might like it lol

ps: Idea i think you still have my memory card lol

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
what i learned from watching kage: full hop aerials instead of short-hopping them. this makes sense...he feels sort of like jigglypuff...good priority on his moves, but he/they are slow, so you have to make them run into your moves rather than aiming. full hop dairs are so good.
oh wicked. thanks. :)
arg look wat u started adnan!!!
haaaaaaaaags

idea

Smash Master
YO!!!... yes i know... its been 103940 years since i've been on smashboards. sorry guys i've been playing lots of starcraft and street fighter lately. but i made this in honor of smash and the memories its brought me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3H1VfxBMmE

thought you guys might like it lol

ps: Idea i think you still have my memory card lol
yeah, i do. it's been helpful over the last several months =P guess you'll have to actually come ot things to get it back, huh?

Top Bottom