• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
i don't play especially safe. more like medium. but compared to other jigglypuffs that makes me pretty aggressive and risky =P

mostly, my videos just suck. i don't know why. there just haven't been any matches of mine recorded where i'm playing my best. i do have a few good combos, but they're not anything you'd watch and say "whoa, what the hell was that"

which is definitely the effect one should go for when making a combo video. that's why i agree with grmo (if he explicitly said so?) that we should wait to get more clips to finish it.

also, for my part...use aerodynamic by daft punk...and for every church bell sound at the beginning, do a rest, then fade to black, then wait on black till the next bell sounds. it will look cool. if that part goes on too long, then the 2nd half of the bells could be regular combo video stuff, but i don't think that's as fun.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i don't play especially safe. more like medium. but compared to other jigglypuffs that makes me pretty aggressive and risky =P

mostly, my videos just suck. i don't know why. there just haven't been any matches of mine recorded where i'm playing my best. i do have a few good combos, but they're not anything you'd watch and say "whoa, what the hell was that"

which is definitely the effect one should go for when making a combo video. that's why i agree with grmo (if he explicitly said so?) that we should wait to get more clips to finish it.

also, for my part...use aerodynamic by daft punk...and for every church bell sound at the beginning, do a rest, then fade to black, then wait on black till the next bell sounds. it will look cool. if that part goes on too long, then the 2nd half of the bells could be regular combo video stuff, but i don't think that's as fun.
well right now were only making the trailer so we only need 1 good clip

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

yeah, basically. I'd prefer not to show the trailer to people yet because most of our clips are still really hags. Like, if we can get something really awesome, then we would be able to throw it out there and make people look forward to watching it. However, I don't think any of us are interested in our current skill level so we should probably wait for a while before anyone else sees the trailer.
Exploding dinosaur orgasms!
sounds yummy
LOL WUD U LIEK SUM TEA?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5AkW5gD-CE

me on an off day

(if you havent seen it already)
HOW DO YOU DO THAT

did you use slowmo and speed it up? because that would explain the godlike moonwalking

if not then you're a demon

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i do. it's been helpful over the last several months =P guess you'll have to actually come ot things to get it back, huh?
ahaha well said. ya i'll come out... just gotta find time. life's been nuts lately. you guys still doing stuff like every weekend?

idea

Smash Master
something like that. maybe every other weekend. actually, there have been a lot of tournaments this month, so we've been busy with those.

grmo is going to start up some biweeklies in april, though. and a bunch of us go to york to smash (unofficial club) on wednesdays.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
k nvm

No one has showed up to my house and people don't seem interested at this point today.

So, everyone can come tomorrow instead.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
does anyone have the book Late Nights on Air by Elizabeth Hay and willing to lend it to me ?

idea

Smash Master
Don't put that here lol. I'm really bad with book stores. Like, I'll spend hours in there and more money than I should.
that's probably one of the best places to spend all your money, though. "i have too many books" is not really a valid complaint =P

So, are people still down for my house today?
dunno, no one seems to have said anything. although they did all feel like smashing =P i intend to get a haircut and play fire emblem today. and if there's time, apply for a bunch of jobs.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
.............................. That's a joke.

Note to everyone: Never sell anything to EB because of reasons above.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
My brother and I have some good laughs.

We've come across the idea of them being able to make good comic strips.

I've told him to write them down, but we never really got to it. Meh's, maybe sometime later.

Darcia

Smash Rookie
Hey guys.

I am a new player to Smash in Etobicoke.

I am friends with Just A Frog.

Hope to possibly get involed and get better.

So just wanted to say hi and all.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ your a girl and your gonna ger *****!!!!

just kidding hi

jake: give me info about book city and price of that book lol.

Top Bottom