• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Iunno about that yet lol. Jake still has a good record against me. Before this tournament I never beat him in a game. We'll see though, maybe this is the rise of blondie giant!

(Since Mike and Jake are both in that description, I can't be wrong!)

lol @ david's comment.

did you know GK beat me in a peach ditto 2-0 ON POKE FLOATS? way back when, back in my prime - no one said ****. i'm just not very good at peach dittos
:laugh: I remember that, that was Caketown.

D

Deleted member

i guarantee your peach is no good as a litmus test - testing the community on how they do against peach (with your peach) just does not compute for me

marth vs peach is my favourite matchup. i look forward to it.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I knew that was coming, also I also love Peach dittos, but they have to be GOOD peaches. I can watch Cort vs Azen 50 times. That **** is great.

D

Deleted member

i'd also like to point out that i only barely won against adnan the previous time we played. that was in sauga i think, in switchblade's basement.

he was up 3 stocks and i somehow came back to win. thats why adnan i said to you at PY: "i've come back from worse.."

good **** adnan. get ***** mike.

actually at the tournament (prepare yourself) there was a sign that said "come to the front to Get Stamped"

so, in honour of that:

get stamped mike.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Lol, you should just MM me. This is too much effort >_> I'll let you go double or nothing against my secondaries after my Marth beats you to make it fair?

D

Deleted member

such ****ing insolence. bro you have never won against me, and you haven't eclipsed me in skill.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
wooowwww this **** is toooo gooooood. Meet up @ OiN!! You guys can settle your **** after I **** Christian's nuts while I get mine sucked LMAOOO.

*cues Christian's reply @ 8 AM*

Europhoria

Smash Lord
My secondaries would be like... Fox, Falco, Peach, Falcon, Sheik. 1 or more of those. I'll do both sets as a B05. I'll even stay all Marth set 1 so you can CP for somewhere gay and super camp me. >_>

D

Deleted member

perhaps hte only reason im so bitter right now is because i dont understand where you get your confidence - you dont play me for a long time and all of a sudden it's assumed you're 38434x better.

you did this all day before though too (back when i came to everything), so i cant really say i didnt expect it. there's a video of you saying every region in US sucks (except for east who has two good players- and look! Mango ****ing *****) you underestimated everyone when NNR dominated, and you underestimate even more now. it's pathetic.

idea

Smash Master
lol, please do this money match soon. it'd be really fun.

i think mike would win unless he got too irritated by dsmash. which could happen. don't do that =P

and, i address this to the gta thread as a whole: actual drama isn't fun. let's aim for playful drama.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wow, seems like the community has randomly become pumped up...

• Jake and Nate are back, vying for respect.
  • Who the best is among the Mid Tier GTA players is a heated topic << who the **** cares xfd
  • Quebec's Melee scene being reinvigorated after GTA ***** their ****.
  • Niagara mostly switching to Melee.
  • Ally getting bored of Brawl and going after the Melee scene now.
  • Adnan getting free bjs from Dejana << so ****ing sexist @.@
  • Naked sex parties at Desh's place << wait wut?
****'s gonna go down at OiN! But yeah, no more weed for me. No johns, but Zen won't beat me again.. especially after I 2-0'd him in pools lololol. SO anyone want to smash today? Imadh? David? Bernanda? It's time for me to dust off my old super controller ^_^

Edit: OH YEAH! I got Pokemon Platinum *****esssss. I found out it leaked a week ago, I should have brought it on the trip to Quebec, ah well! Wait... aren't I supposed to hate Pokemon? ****, I failed myself.

Random note to Jake: No disrespect, but I don't think you'll beat Mike. He beat Wife... lol. Good luck though! ;D

idea

Smash Master
oh, cool, is ally gonna start coming to melee tournaments now? and...i think nate only made one post here in the last month or so =P

Niko_K

Smash Master
Wow, seems like the community has randomly become pumped up...

• Jake and Nate are back, vying for respect.
  • Who the best is among the Mid Tier GTA players is a heated topic << who the **** cares xfd
  • Quebec's Melee scene being reinvigorated after GTA ***** their ****.
  • Niagara mostly switching to Melee.
  • Ally getting bored of Brawl and going after the Melee scene now.
  • Adnan getting free bjs from Dejana << so ****ing sexist @.@
  • Naked sex parties at Desh's place << wait wut?
****'s gonna go down at OiN! But yeah, no more weed for me. No johns, but Zen won't beat me again.. especially after I 2-0'd him in pools lololol. SO anyone want to smash today? Imadh? David? Bernanda? It's time for me to dust off my old super controller ^_^

Edit: OH YEAH! I got Pokemon Platinum *****esssss. I found out it leaked a week ago, I should have brought it on the trip to Quebec, ah well! Wait... aren't I supposed to hate Pokemon? ****, I failed myself.

Random note to Jake: No disrespect, but I don't think you'll beat Mike. He beat Wife... lol. Good luck though! ;D
I hope to see the melee attendance spark soon! I can't wait for this tournament and I want both sides of the room to be equally as large xD

I'm gunna test my luck against you guys with my awesome fox xD

Sanu

Smash Champion
oh, cool, is ally gonna start coming to melee tournaments now? and...i think nate only made one post here in the last month or so =P
While that may be true, he's been hyping up his return to Melee/Brawl in the OiN thread it seems. KYLE MAKE BABIES WITH ME <3<3

I hope to see the melee attendance spark soon! I can't wait for this tournament and I want both sides of the room to be equally as large xD

I'm gunna test my luck against you guys with my awesome fox xD
Yeah, hopefully it will be awesome! So many good tournaments in such a short span of time. I wanna play you too Niko, haha.

Edit: To those who were in my car to Quebec; I need $10 from each of you for gas. Sorry for being dumb again at the tournament, I need mah MEDS lololol. On that note, I'm ****ing hungry. <3

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I'll probably come, but not enter anything

I'll just cheer everyone on and be loud

I might enter pools with Bowser or something

PS. No johns, but I think I would up there with the mid-tiers of the GTA rankings if my hands were working properly. At Starfurry and just before/after that, I was really good, then hags died and I couldn't play. I think Chris/Kyle/Josh/Peters etc are better than me, but once I get back in shape, I won't be too far behind ;)

so many hags

why is Marth such a hag

More importantly why is he such a boulevard

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sour....564319&spn=0.014205,0.027637&z=15&iwloc=addr

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
something like that. maybe every other weekend. actually, there have been a lot of tournaments this month, so we've been busy with those.

grmo is going to start up some biweeklies in april, though. and a bunch of us go to york to smash (unofficial club) on wednesdays.
oh ya? hmmmm... wednesdays are my day off school so that could possibly work for me sooometime in april. i'll let you know

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wow our community just raised to a newer level.
its go time *****es! LOL.
from now on im going to smash every weekend with the community just like what i did around november/december LOL.
Adnan just motivated me to get better badly LOL.
he is the "filipino slayer" but im taking that **** away.
Adnan imma **** you up in oin!! while im getting the real dejana bj! LOL Imm **** your peach with a racing wheel too.

Sanu

Smash Champion
That's nice Stos.

Once again, I extend the offer... Anyone want to smash today? ^_^

Top Bottom