• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFmKjiR8H8U

david: mew2king's sheik seems to always upthrow fox, at least at low percents. maybe you should ask him why? i'm guessing it's cause it serves the same purpose but gives you more time to predict. and could lead into easier combos with bad DI.

it also includes some silly sheik dittos. m2k is better at crouch canceling.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
u-throw sucks

forward just doesn't know how to not di the throw and shine him

i used to do that to bernard because i thought the same thing but then he'd just not di and shine me and i'd take about 5000 damage so i stopped doing it

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yeah, collectively I think I've taken more than 500% from doing that, though. I did that when I was really nooby and would DBR DI even worse than I do now (>_>) and get shine u-tilt nair nair nair u-smashed for like 70% and it would keep happening D:

So then I realized her u-throw sucks and her d-throw is broken. Incidentally, I use d-throw now.

Stos is gay. He didn't play against me except for one game and he's a goofy bum bum. Tell him he's a poo.

unknown522

Some guy
lol. The scene was too jokes. David being mad is always funny too.

I posted 3 more vids, lol

also, bernard would you mind picking up your phone?

edit: since you name search, Raynex, pick up your phone.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Niagara just got GO train service to Toronto and it's a lot cheaper than bussing, and faster. Sad thing is it's only on weekends and holidays...

Next weekend sounds like a good time to drink and melee XD

idea

Smash Master
Lol, I'm at Sean's house. Stos is drunk off his ***. I won a dollar MM BO1 fox ditto, drunken smash.

Edit: Kage, lol.

Edit 2: david exaggeration.

edit 3: while stos has been drunk, he's been taking off his shirt and singing aster roth songs. So jokes. this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVFfgoIKcg
lol, he invited me to that, and i forgot to tell him i wasn't gonna go. but i would have for drunken smash :urg: he said there wasn't gonna be any smash...oh, and for drunken stos. that must have been funny. was he hitting on anyone?

unknown522

Some guy
yeah, one girl. She was already drunk when we arrived. Apparently she had one shot and was drunk already. She had 3 other friends with her, so trying stuff was hard. He had some time alone with her, but he failed.

Edit: Stos loves college apparently.

idea

Smash Master
hahaha

alright, i'll have to go to some of his college parties with him when he graduates. maybe do some drunken link dittos...i know he wouldn't refuse that...

peterx

Smash Apprentice
yeah, one girl. She was already drunk when we arrived. Apparently she had one shot and was drunk already. She had 3 other friends with her, so trying stuff was hard. He had some time alone with her, but he failed.

Edit: Stos loves college apparently.
wooow thats fuuuuuuuucked, christian step your game up and grow some balls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
I just picked up 2 different girls at a beach party on friday and I don't even remember the night. They added me on FB and badda boom badda bing.

cmon Christian step it up

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Ryan stop talking nonsense. I wasnt hittin on anyone. I picked up everygirl in the party, Niko get out of my ***. From what I heard, I was gooooooooooone that night.The party was okay I guess.

Edit: Ryan, I got the girls number you wanted, get *****.

Yeah, im pretty much free this week. Except for like wednesday night?

idea

Smash Master
LOL nice.

i'ma hold a smashfest sometime next week/weekend. thursday would be the earliest time i could do that but the weekend might make more sense. what do you guys think?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Kyle, Im down. Also theres pastaboys tourney this saturday.. dont really know if people are going.

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, Im down. Also theres pastaboys tourney this saturday.. dont really know if people are going.
oh, right.

lawlbot update with these confirmed players

kc
raidos
pkm
kage
vwins
silverdoc
ambrose
dimmy
TD&TM
according to pastaboy all those people are going to (now his) tournament this saturday. so if anyone was thinking of not going, you'll be missing montreal now.

and

JOSH

do i have a spot in your car or not?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I posted all those answers in the tourney thread already -_-... lol =p

Kyle: Yes
Niko: Yes

Top Bottom