• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
no problem. i checked my room for your copy of melee but i couldn't find it anywhere. not in my cube or my wii, either. so i dunno about that.

does anyone have an extra copy of melee and can't remember why?

Sanu

Smash Champion
You asked me if I had an extra copy and after I pointed too my cube, you (or someone else) took that copy and put it into another setup at your place <___<.. it was after someone was leaving the house and took their copy of Melee with them. IIRC it was in the setup in your room. I even told you while we were driving to Niagara that I forgot my copy and my sensor bar but I guess you don't remember haha. I ended up forgetting about my copy after all...

To be precise, my cube is now empty. It wasn't before that weekend XD;

idea

Smash Master
huh. i don't have an extra sensor bar, either. and there aren't that many places it could have been put X_X i'm hoping someone else took it by accident.

Sanu

Smash Champion
No no, lol. About the sensor bar, that was something I remembered to pick up after dropping you off on Sunday. I came into your place, picked that up, and left.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
can i have some waffles that haven't been in ur pants, marco get ur *** on msn

OMFG GUYS I GOT A JOB :):) so u guys might be seeing less of me :(

oh yea its a computer repair shop, and its closer to kyles house than it is to mine XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
I have lots of waffles in my pants. Who wants to come help me pour some maple syrup all over them?
MARCOOOOOOOOO!!! I called you on the weekend and no one picked up... I even left a message! :(

10:(

>> Congrats Chris! Sounds like an awesome gig, what's your duties and how's the pay? <<

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i get paided 10.70 per hour, and from wat i was told on the phone tomorrow all i do is set up some stuff on their web site, and test some of the new stuff that comes to company

edit: everyone whos part of the crew send me an image of a charater i wana make a group sig

Sanu

Smash Champion
What character, any character? Also waiting on Lemonlau for that group picture he took!!

idea

Smash Master
i get paided 10.70 per hour, and from wat i was told on the phone tomorrow all i do is set up some stuff on their web site, and test some of the new stuff that comes to company

edit: everyone whos part of the crew send me an image of a charater i wana make a group sig
at least now you can come to stuff more often. will you still have time to host ever?

and...X_X josh is gonna send you some furry picture...then mine is gonna be like, littlefoot or something

and bernard's is gonna be that black guy in his avatar. it'll look so weird all together. yeah, i'll think of something and send it you in a while.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
at least now you can come to stuff more often. will you still have time to host ever?

and...X_X josh is gonna send you some furry picture...then mine is gonna be like, littlefoot or something

and bernard's is gonna be that black guy in his avatar. it'll look so weird all together. yeah, i'll think of something and send it you in a while.
i dunno i think i'm only working week days not sure about weekends but i can prob still host stuff

idea

Smash Master
when are be smashfest =[
pretty soon. i might have one this weekend if nothing else is going on. as far as i know nothing is.

why, would you actually come <_<

also, whatever people from vaughan cyan was talking about in the york thread -- you could come to ^ whenever i have that.

just don't expect to be fed any cereal cause IT'S ALL GONE FROM LAST TIME

edit: it's funny, throughout my whole life my house has always been the meeting place. pretty much every group of friends i've had has always met up there most often. the only exception is the people i knew in grade 7 and 8, for some reason.

edit 2: still the same edit -- i'm gonna borrow banjo tooie from my friend whose house i'm at now. in case anyone wants to play that. i have a feeling i'd want to watch someone play it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sorry about yesterday Ryan, wasn't feeling too good. I got home after work and crashed, didn't even get to the gym x_X

Haha good **** Kyle. I've had Tooie on the 360 for a while, playing it in 1080p with all high-res textures is really something else.

p.s, nekkid furries.
p.p.s, What the hell is T:X? lolol

idea

Smash Master
does anyone still want to see harry potter at some point? i'm considering it. if not in theatre i'll download it eventually, though =P

Cyan_

Smash Lord
pretty soon. i might have one this weekend if nothing else is going on. as far as i know nothing is.

also, whatever people from vaughan cyan was talking about in the york thread -- you could come to ^ whenever i have that.

edit: it's funny, throughout my whole life my house has always been the meeting place. pretty much every group of friends i've had has always met up there most often. the only exception is the people i knew in grade 7 and 8, for some reason.

edit 2: still the same edit -- i'm gonna borrow banjo tooie from my friend whose house i'm at now. in case anyone wants to play that. i have a feeling i'd want to watch someone play it.
sure, we'll try to make it. just tell us when it is

unknown522

Some guy
I have to get home first!

Also, thanks for the good times everyone!

Edit: I'll photoshop you in Chris... somehow...
Yeah, good times. You gotta send me a pic of the controller.

yeah, david can do it well. He finished over half the game in a bit over 4 hours on mine.

I'd be down to work on a speed run for that. >_> It's like a 9 hour speed run.
yeah, I'm down. I was going to start a new file after my paper mario SR.

Lol at the cinnamon sex crunch getting ***** at your house. The french toast crunch is gone too?

Saw it, the power of LL is nice
agreed

lol. Come so I can see your falco

Top Bottom