• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
demonoid is giving out free registrations right now. i don't know if this matters to anyone. don't make fun of me if it actually sucks and no one cares D:

unknown522

Some guy
too much thugs and alchohol, what a mixture
just picture....your life as a whole
judged in court with convictions
they tellin you your state of mind, like you worthless
so he curses as his mom's sayin bible verses
that's all she works with, but miracles never leave the churches
instead it hits the pockets of the preacher just to purchase...
a house, with a swimming pool, labels me a sinning fool
...etc

lol

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ryan make a facebook group called toronto smashers go to laser quest, then another one called toronto smashers play a good old fashion game of Canadian hockey

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Holy **** it's true Halo 3 obviously<3333, Modern warfare2<33333 of course, Tekken6?? whoa cool, brawl ...?!..Huh...I think i'm going to start playing brawl for real..someone help me ~_~

wait wtf am I saying..? this is brawl. BRAWL SUCKSSSSS

edit: also maybe a tourny during march break at my house i'll update soon

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i still wont play brawl.

even if mlg picked them up and makes them have huge tournies with huge payouts, the game just isnt fun so why bother

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I agree; if you can place in the money at most tournaments you might not even cover all your costs from traveling, etc. You make note worthy money from 1st, maybe 2nd. No one's ever gonna be like Ken and make like 40-50k from Melee again though.

idea

Smash Master
i honestly don't care at all. i guess watching gf of those will be a bit interesting? (to be fair, brawl can be fun to watch at such a high level)

(can)

also wow, i open up facebook, and see the status of this asian girl i know from first year...and it's like "If you get an email from TD asking to verify your information, don't send it to them! I already lost $1500 and all my information!"

it's hard to feel sorry for her, that's just too funny.

I.B

Smash Lord
**** that whole situation to be honest. It's sad to see people completely lose hope in Melee because Brawl got picked up by MLG. Who gives a ****? If anything this will bring more attention to the series as a whole.

I say we/other people should just carry on like we've been doing.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
See people, there is no god.
BAHAHA!

Quiet you guys! MLG owns this forum! Ah **** it.

I want to see how disappointed people will be watching it. I seem to remember people being awed when Melee was in Evo, but for some reason I think Brawl will be lacking in this department. :bee:

MLG needs some good games. What kind of line-up is that...

sauc3

Smash Lord
How would you guys feel about a tournament in London on the 28th of march? housing can be provided again, prob a 10$ entry fee, the usual, ya know?

idea

Smash Master
i would feel good about that. and that should be after most of my assignments have been handed in, but before exams have started =)

Top Bottom