• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
okay, supposedly it's still battle factory. but. the battle frontier is boring and depresses me. someone wanna trade me a razor fang?

I.B

Smash Lord
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.

idea

Smash Master
I can trade one. You also have to trade the gligar holding the razor fang for it to evolve I think.
nah it just have to level up at night time while holding it.

imadh...i would say happy birthday...but i make a point not to...because i always know i'm going to forget someone eventually...and that wouldn't be nice...so i don't take the risk at all. and inevitably lots of other people wish each other happy birthday anyway. ...that's a weird mentality, isn't it.

I.B

Smash Lord
**** you Kyle!!! Kiss your *** goodbye the next time I see you!! :mad:

Lol jks
I'll take that as a birthday wish

unknown522

Some guy
^^ oh yeah.

Also, Happy Birthday Imadh Bedrin! I also just remembered that you're probably the only person that wanted me to not play fox for once.

Also, I dunno how Hard-mode Cave story is possible. You have 3 health and no missles. I'm stuck at the Core because everything kills me in 1 hit, and I have poor damage-output because the blade barely damages it and I can't get close with the polar star, otherwise the projectiles kill me, since they take 2 hits to break and there are so many at once and do 3 damage.... Also, curly is useless and misses a lot.

I.B

Smash Lord
Thank you Ryan!

That's really surprising actually... I think you're an intelligent player overall so it shows in your other characters as well. Obviously not nearly as much as your Fox since you've put a lot more practice into him.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
nah it just have to level up at night time while holding it.

imadh...i would say happy birthday...but i make a point not to...because i always know i'm going to forget someone eventually...and that wouldn't be nice...so i don't take the risk at all. and inevitably lots of other people wish each other happy birthday anyway. ...that's a weird mentality, isn't it.
Exactly, thats the way I look at it. A little bit more, but I will leave it out. Too much typing.

Leek

Smash Cadet
There's way too much philosophical mumbo jumbo going on... just with the man a happy birthday.

The twins wish you a happy birthday Imahd! ^^

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Imadh your last name is Bedrin?

that reminds me of bredjin..which is what they say in jamaica...this made me laugh.
happy bday.

idea

Smash Master
how come none of the smashers who upload stuff to youtube have partnered accounts? those are when you tell youtube a lot of people are visiting your page and they put ads up, and you get a chunk of the revenue. people like waffles could make a lot off of that.

Desh

Smash Ace
kyle are you playing pokemon on an r4 or do you have the actual cartridge.
if you're using and r4 or w.e, did it freeze for you? did you fix it? D:

idea

Smash Master
i got the actual cartridge. so it's been fine =P

my fight with the elite four was soo intense. ****
lance
and his
three ****ing dragonites and a full restore for each one.
It was extra hard because everything i was training couldn't be evolved yet, so i beat them with magneton, vulpix, seadra and misdreavus, all under level 50 when i started.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
i got the actual cartridge. so it's been fine =P

my fight with the elite four was soo intense. ****
lance
and his
three ****ing dragonites and a full restore for each one.
It was extra hard because everything i was training couldn't be evolved yet, so i beat them with magneton, vulpix, seadra and misdreavus, all under level 50 when i started.
We need to play HG/SS next time we meet. The music in this game is so much better then diamond/peral/Plat

Top Bottom