• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Eggs and Ham - Online G&W Only Tourney (Finished - Congrats lain!)

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
10 Justn vs Hylian ------------Hylian
3 JLynn943 vs DaDAM -------JLynn943

4 VDZ vs CHCKN ---------------VDZ
12 PAsko vs I.iZ.nO.1 ---------I.iZ.nO.1

2 Lain vs DemonicTrilogy------Lain
5 Unit182 vs A2ZOMG ---------A2ZOMG

9 Brett vs Holysnap ------------HolySNAP
16 Gear vs Mr Escalator--------Mr Escalator

1 Hawks Go Caw vs wul
7 BDRGN vs Neb -------------BDRGN
---------------------------------------------bye
14 Cyan vs ~The Koopa King~ -----------Cyan

11 Samai vs JustKindaBoredUKno --------JKBUK
13 daytimeninja vs Matt------------------Matt

6 Piman vs ~Nappy -----------------------
15 Tirno vs godsmith2 --------------------godsmith2

this is where is stands. cyan gets the bye, we can't screw around any longer. Piman and ~Nappy should be playing soon. I need responses from both of you, so get to it.

hawks go caw and wul, whats going on? I need responses. If one of you can't play by tuesday, I'm sorry, but we're gunna have to DQ you. We need to move this along. There will be other chances, I'll run another one sometime after this ones finished.

Deadline is tuesday at 12:01 am, pacific time. Sorry for kinda takin this over ESC, but it needed to be done.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Lain was at the circuit event, and he's the 3rd best g&w I know (not to be cocky, but I think I could place myself at a fair 2nd {look at my sig, i beat his g&w there =D} and NoJ ***** the hell out of everyone, but he's not in this.) So no offense Demonic, but the lack of Wii makes you ineligible, and I think Lain probly woulda won anyways, unless he can't play online.

And when I say "I know" I mean people I've played. There could be some godly west coast G&W i'm not aware of.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I was honestly going to do this today :[
Yesterday was taken up of a doubles tourney I participated in with Teh Umby so I had planned to do this when I woke up (now).

But, no issues that you kickstarted :p
I will update the first post and the title.

edit: Just kidding, second post has been edited with round one results.

There could be some godly west coast G&W i'm not aware of
Nah, they are all playing Wario. East Coast is where it's at for G&W.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Round 2 will start tuesday, altho matches can be taken in now. Round two will end and round three will begin Monday at 12:01am. Again, sorry if you can't get matches in, there will be more opportunities later.

lain

Smash Master
Lain was at the circuit event, and he's the 3rd best g&w I know (not to be cocky, but I think I could place myself at a fair 2nd
All I gotta say to that is:

Full results:
1: DSF ($340) *Snake/Meta (only once)
2: Anther ($140) *Pikachu
3: Vidjo Gamer ($60)*Metaknight
4: Needle of Juntah ($30) *G+W
5: Blood Hawk ($1) *Lucario
5: Kel ($1) *Peach/Metaknight
7: Lain *ICs/G+W
7: Scarecrow *Metaknight
9: Joshu *D3
9: TheMann *Luigi/Metaknight
9: Overswarm *ROB/Metaknight
9: Chewyy *ICs/D3
13: Infern Angelis *Ike
13: Dope *Wario, misc people
13: Samurai Panda *Snake
13: Smash64 *Ness
17: Quivo *Toon Link
17: Xiivi *Metaknight
17: Sci-Fi Guy *D3
17: Rofa *Metaknight
17: Sliq *Bowser/Samus
17: Ripple *DK
17: Thinkaman *Jigglypuff
17: Dr. X *Pit
25: Mr. E *ROB
25: JBro *Olimar/Zelda
25: Kyari *Pikachu/G+W
25: Thax *G+W
25: Jkbuk *G+W
25: Ace K *G+W/Falco
25: Danithak *Zero Suit Samus
25: Omniswell *Wolf

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Lol I know you're way better then me at that game in general. Your IC's woulda whooped me if you wanted.

I'm talking g&w's. And if you sandbagged that match i'm taking the dollar out of my sig and spending it somewhere, cuz it means nothing to me :(

It's really a bummer we didn't get to play much. You NEED to go to WAAA. I really wanna play you summore.

And i got bracket ****ed so it wasn't fair :crying:

Anyways, yeah, people who haven't reported, 12 hours.

lain

Smash Master
Dude, I'll totally come. Btw read my post in rofa's thread :)

So, what, do I win my match or something?

w00t.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
lol yup, you pass on by.
(which is exactly what you of all people needed)

6 hours people, better hurry it up.

cyan, if piman and nappy don't report, you'll be playing godsmith, that way theres eventually only one bye instead of two now.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I sent him a message after getting home, so we will see if he gets back to me today to have our match

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
ROUND ONE RESULTS

10 Justn vs Hylian ------------Hylian
3 JLynn943 vs DaDAM -------JLynn943

4 VDZ vs CHCKN ---------------VDZ
12 PAsko vs I.iZ.nO.1 ---------I.iZ.nO.1

2 Lain vs DemonicTrilogy------Lain
5 Unit182 vs A2ZOMG ---------A2ZOMG

9 Brett vs Holysnap ------------HolySNAP
16 Gear vs Mr Escalator--------Mr Escalator

-------------------------------bye
7 BDRGN vs Neb -------------BDRGN
---------------------------------------------bye
14 Cyan vs ~The Koopa King~ -----------Cyan

11 Samai vs JustKindaBoredUKno --------JKBUK
13 daytimeninja vs Matt------------------Matt

6 Piman vs ~Nappy ----------------------- piman
15 Tirno vs godsmith2 --------------------godsmith2

ROUND TWO

hylian vs Jlynn

VDZ vs I.iZ.nO.1

Lain vs A2ZOMG

HolySnap vs Mr Escalator

BDRGN vs CYAN

JKBUK vs Matt

piman2 vs godsmith

round 2 has begun, it will end and round three will begin saturday 12:01am. get your matches in!

EDIT: i change my mind. idk when we last heard from hawks, and wul hasn't posted on here for 12 days. just short of two weeks is too long. cyan will play BDRGN as they both got byes.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
chckn :(((
I still love you!
there will be a losers bracket sometime soon that will coincide with this.
and there will be cake!!

chckn

Smash Ace
lol dont really care b/c I really dont play online. Its just that kid was a prick, and he even says that he lives in like iceland or some **** like that so the lag is terrible.

VDZ

Smash Apprentice
Iceland =/= Netherlands. If your communication was better, we would have been able to play, and you probably would have won. However, you didn't respond to PMs, even though you had plenty of time to do so. In the end, you made me wait for like 30 minutes, as you just didn't show up at the appointed time.
If you had just put a little more effort into this, I wouldn't have needed to be a prick AND you would've advanced to round 2. There's no need to insult me for this, I tried my best to set up a match.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I thought you guys moved on to round 2 without me already so I completely disregarded 2 week old messages . . . . Plus I thought you guys had alternates and would've forfeited me. Didn't think you'd wait. But you did. Which means you care. You really do care.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I beat Jlynn 2-0.

Edit: He beat me to it lol.

chckn

Smash Ace
Iceland =/= Netherlands. If your communication was better, we would have been able to play, and you probably would have won. However, you didn't respond to PMs, even though you had plenty of time to do so. In the end, you made me wait for like 30 minutes, as you just didn't show up at the appointed time.
If you had just put a little more effort into this, I wouldn't have needed to be a prick AND you would've advanced to round 2. There's no need to insult me for this, I tried my best to set up a match.
NO, I responded to every message, and honestly if this wasnt some online tournament that I was going to enter for fun then I would be pretty pissed. And you know why youre a prick, because of that stupid message you wrote me calling me an idiot or something like that. If you know that you will lag playing people from the US, and that you can't play because of work, or your brother, or whatever you said, then don't even bother entering. \

Respond to this post if you want, I wont write back. This is exactly this kind of stuff that makes me lose faith in the GW boards in total.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
chckn there will be more chances, i'm starting up the next one soon, probly before this one ends. There's gunna be two main rules to enter, 1. Must live in US and 2. Must have some sort of way to keep in contact with opponent. the two biggest issues are lag and lack of communication. I'll take a majority vote, but AIM will probly be the way to go on communication.

And it'll be fine to enter if you don't have aim, but I'm gunna be far more likely to accept the AIM person's side of the story

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
I just beat VDZ 2-0 even though i had to deal with all the lag. No offense to you VDZ, but dont enter a tourney like this when you are going to cause so much lag.

VDZ

Smash Apprentice
I just beat VDZ 2-0 even though i had to deal with all the lag. No offense to you VDZ, but dont enter a tourney like this when you are going to cause so much lag.
The lag wasn't all that bad, I've had much worse lag before. But I can only enter online tourneys; when you live in the middle of nowhere in a country that doesn't have all that many smash fans, there aren't really any other kinds of tournaments you can participate in.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Beat H0lysnap 2-1.
First match was very very close, and he vanquished me. Second was RC where he accidentally suicided, and the final he fast fell his uair out of his upB and fell to the side.

Great matches mate, and the ones after these three as well. Epic use of the nine hammer xD
You should sign up for JKBUK's tourney as well if you hadn't already.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
ROUND 2__________________________ROUND 3
hylian vs Jlynn=Hylian
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hylian v I.iZ.nO.1
VDZ vs I.iZ.nO.1=I.iZ.nO.1

Lain vs A2ZOMG=Lain
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr Escalator v Lain
HolySnap vs Mr Escalator=Mr Escalator

BDRGN vs CYAN=Cyan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cyan

JKBUK vs Matt=??
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
piman2 vs godsmith=??

Waiting to hear from:
-JKBUK v Matt
-Piman2 v godsmith

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have a really strong feeling I'm going to lose my next match XD. Dunno why.

Top Bottom