• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
d_shep .. we both know dama cant play when I put on the look that destroys him , hes gonna start laughin and you both lose :p
**** ALI... you are RIGHT... I forgot about his weakness.... DARN YOU... i'll just have 2 buy a mask 2 put over your face... and super glue that ***** on man... I can't lose... I refuse 2 lose... lol... i'm calling DAMA NOW... NOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeaaahhh LoZR, I'm psyched to play your Fox! If you can't find a teammate for Brawl, I guess I could be be your backup partner or somethin. Ask Peter and Ali,(aside from Snake) I don't suck at Brawl either. Lol Fullmetal good stuff. I'd like a rematch from the SC tourney now man. I've gotten somewhat better with my Marth. Man, if these crew battles are still on, it's gonna be insane!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You gotta get practiced up then man. You were too good at the SC tourney. Crew battles will be so much fun if everyone is at their peak.

BEHR

Smash Hero
well my parents wont be back from work until like 2 or 3 AM cause they own a restaurant so I want everybody out before 2 so I guess their is time for Brawl Teams.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DARK HART... you need 2 come 2 g'boro... or G'VEGAS friday night man... you are more than welcome 2 chill @ my place... (but i'll have 2 make sure that im free that night and saturday)

BEHR WHAT TIME IS THE TOURNEY... i dont feel like looking it up...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll MM you Anomic_Punk, Melee good?

Melee all day? I'm game!

Eddie, I'm beating your Falcon with mine this time! Also, teach me how to moonwalk.

d_shep, I'll MM your Space Animal against mine the Saturday (supposing I go)
Haha I got lucky I dont think I was trying. ((NO Johns.))

Anyways sure just see me.

Shep- Too lazy myself.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I'LL ACCEPT YOUR MONEY MATCH GUY... you are not gonna beat me... b/c i wasn't playing serious or my best that day... but i'll take your money.... so you can pay Lozr... after he beats me...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
BEHR: You were trying the last match... >_> <_< =P I haven't had enough Falcon ditto practice, at least against a good Falcon. ((No johns))

d_shep: I would, but I'm going to the movies with some friends Friday night. lol @ l0zR comment

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Yayuhz, I seem to recall you making it all the way to the finals of the online tournament. Surely that has to count for something? I doubt that you're as bad off as you say you are. State crew battles would be too good.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
doesn't SK-47 live in south carolina... i haven't played him in a while... but anyways... DAMA IS COMING BOYS... WE ARE BRINGING THE HEAT IN BOTH MELEE AND BRAWL...

so LOZR & KNORR... I LOVE YALL LIKE MY BROTHAH'S... BUT WE GONNA **** YALL UP MAN... NO MERCY WHAT SO EVER... I actually have a chance to get Third place or better now... THANK YOU JESUS

oh DARK HART, does this mean, that you are not money matching me anymore... darn it... i have 2 bring extra money...

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Its gonna be:

Myself, Soft, PB+J, Chaddd, and TBag from Georgia

@Dark Hart- Accepted, of course! How much $$$ did you have in mind?

Anybody else want MMs? Melee OR brawl~

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
hmph... I'll think about bringing my camera... BUT IF anything ANYTHING... HAPPENS 2 MY MUTHAFUKKIN CAMERA... I will most likely either

A) Bust a cap in some N!ggahs
B) **** some N!ggah's up physically
C) Call my boys to have them **** some n!ggah's up
D) Just ***** about my broken Camera and not put them on youtube

OH YEAH... THERE'S AN OPTION E

E) Just make whoever broke my fukkin camera buy me another one or give me $$

BEHR

Smash Hero
hmph... I'll think about bringing my camera... BUT IF anything ANYTHING... HAPPENS 2 MY MUTHAFUKKIN CAMERA... I will most likely either

A) Bust a cap in some N!ggahs
B) **** some N!ggah's up physically
C) Call my boys to have them **** some n!ggah's up
D) Just ***** about my broken Camera and not put them on youtube

OH YEAH... THERE'S AN OPTION E

E) Just make whoever broke my fukkin camera buy me another one or give me $$
Haha Keep it with you at all times lol.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well im gonna want some body 2 record some of my matches... ****... im gonna need alot of fukking batteries... ****zha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh man, big GA comin to kill it at this thing now too? That's it, I don't have any intention of winning any money anymore, but I'll give all of you guys a good fight.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DARK HART... what about our money match that u made like an hour and a half ago.... get ready man... I can read you like the BIBLE...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
YEAH YOU ARE GONNA WIN... LAST PLACE N!GGAH... b/c my boy DAMA... (THE REAL ONE) IS COMING FOR YOU ALI.... and i guess im coming for Lozr... lol...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well... what a wonderful day 2 look for a job... TIRED... not getting out of bed anytime soon...

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Im gonna try to be at this **** so i can smash vilt/behr at brawl and redeem my melee skills (or lack of them) xD

I can probably bring Wii setup, but i will be lacking a tv =$

For brawl are modded controllers okay? (just spring removal on the L/R)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
DARK HART... what about our money match that u made like an hour and a half ago.... get ready man... I can read you like the BIBLE...
We made a MM, oops I forgot :dizzy: :chuckle:
Umm... Best 3/5? $2-$5?

But you can't read me like a Bible, because you don't read the Bible! >_> :psycho: <_<
My brother, on the other hand, can be read like the alphabet. You know shep, you know...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
We made a MM, oops I forgot :dizzy: :chuckle:
Umm... Best 3/5? $2-$5?

But you can't read me like a Bible, because you don't read the Bible! >_> :psycho: <_<
My brother, on the other hand, can be read like the alphabet. You know shep, you know...
DARN IT... YOU FOUND ME OUT... but yeah.. once i read the bible once... i didn't feel the need 2 read it again... people in church read it for me... HMPH... and i do know I do know... lol... but yes... i accept your money match... i hope you've been practing... LORD Knorr know's i haven't... (sorry GOD) but i've been busy playing some old games for the PS2... x-men legends II: rise of the apocalyspe--> the game is really fun if you dont cheat

Top Bottom