• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
THAT'S FINE.. i've been playing X-MEN so i know how 2 fly like and eagle although Im a falcon... But whatever... im not worried about u beating me anytime soon... lol... but this money match is gonna be good...

GofG

Smash Champion
I would come, if I thought that the brawl tournament were going to be taken seriously and/or as big as the melee tournament.

When Foxy and I switched over to Brawl, we tried to go back to Melee, we really did, but we suck so hard at it... We can't short hop, we can't wavedash, he can't moonwalk or space knees at all, I can't YYG or upthrow upair combo correctly...

And with one week left we can't really practice.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Behr's internet is down. Um.. he said his dad hasn't paid the bills yet so he'll be on when he can. Stupid Behr and his bills. >.> Can't pay the bills. Lol.

Edit: I like the sig Shep.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
HAHA... thank you man... YOU NEED 2 SEE IF U CAN COME OVER 2DAY... i need some practice in melee before I take Dr. PP's money and Dark Hart... and whoever else money Im gonna take...

Vilt

Smash Lord
Sorry man. I love Melee and all but I got a date today. Yeah.. Vilt gets girls. Lol. But I'm good for tomorrow if that is alright. I'll try and bring Behr too.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
HAHA YOU GET DATES... what is the world coming 2... LOL... but yeah... 2moro is fine with me... i have nothing planned until I GET A FUKKING JOB

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright man. I'll let Behr know. We'll be there around 4:30 if his middle school butt doesn't have too much homework.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
AHH... that's kewl man... have fun on the date... lol... bring me back a Frie... lol... or a milkshake... or a bacon cheeseburger... or something... lol... just kidding... but im going 2 watch tv... lol... later

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i concur with malk >.>

and more importantly holy **** georgia is coming... now i like... have to go.... guess im calling in sick on saturday

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Sorry y'all. I can't make it. My parents said I did something last weekend so I can't do anything this weekend. >_> :( But our MM's are just on hold, I'll make sure of it come this summer. (Jubilee better be coming for Melee and Brawl sometime soon.)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gah Yayuhz, you're too good. I want to Marth ditto you in Brawl while I'm at the tourney so I can learn something. Sound good?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really? Your vid made you look good with, but I'd still like to play you. You don't have to play Marth then I guess, you could use Wolf or Snake or someone else you **** with.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't get it man, you must be able to **** if you went to the finals of the online tournament. Even if you don't **** for some odd reason (which I have a hard time believing) then it would still be fun to play you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Ali, I wanna see you play Melee well again. Who are you teaming with at the tourney by the way? Snake is too good, mmmmm.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cool, I'm much better than I ever was in Melee now, it'll be fun to see how I do. That's no fair Ali, after all of the love I've given your Snake you won't tell me who you are teaming with?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ali team with tc or tloz or 59js. Im pretty sure they are coming.

I know who is teaming with though, i bet i can guess it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, that's what you said about your Snake, and look how that turned out. I guess I can wait a few days, but only cuz your Snake is shedin.

LoZR, think that Ali will be able to take you on with his new skills or what? You guys have a money match yet?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
But what about Chaddd guys? You both think that you can handle him? Ali, you still have to redeem yourself after I beat you in Charlotte (no Brawl johns lol).

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
im winning, confidence is key to winning. just wait, and ali, i dont know if you will make it to the finals doood. peepee has got you beat

Top Bottom