• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings fellow competetive super smash bros 64 people

tearz

Smash Rookie
Hello!

I have exhausted my resources of people to smash with here in southern california as I have absolutely destroyed all of my friends hopes and dreams of beating me in smash 64. I even converted my garage with a big screen TV and a couch for the soul purpose of having people over to play smash with. I have kirby and samus down very well. I can use any character but I am looking forward to being proven a n00b haha. I havent had anyone destroy me, who will it be? will it be you? for competition's sake I hope we can have a match. I just purchased my N64 to computer USB adapter and it is in the mail. I look forward to my future matches with you guys and learning from whatever I can be taught. I have arranged a match with "MATTS!" I've heard alot of this guy I look forward to the match with him.

Thank you, and see you on the servers! :chuckle:
-tearz

P.S. Is lag a very big issue with Smash? I mean I am from the west coast so I hope i can smash just as good as anyone else. We'll findout soon. My AIM screen name is 'skillzout' please contact me on AIM if you're interested for a challenge.

malva00

Smash Master
online n00bs will say lag/delay isn't too much of an issue

real pros know that online lag/delay is horrible even at 2 frames

1 frame is ALRIGHT but still dumb

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Haha you were the guy that joined my game the other day saying you were going to destroy me. Well I'll return the favor.

You're going to get wrecked online, console noob. :)

ballin4life

Smash Hero
There's lots of people that play in socal. Also there is a tournament in santa barbara next friday. There is a post in the competitive events subforum

malva00

Smash Master
I dunno even know if that is going to be a tourney right now I'd say come thinking it's a smashfest, which is much better I think

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
MATTS just has a big ego with beating on new players to teach them whats going to happen when they try to get into our community. If you want a REAL challenge go play isai.

tearz

Smash Rookie
hahah I am sure I will get thoroughly owned. I'm way too excited for my controlled adapter lol. I just really hope lag isnt an issue

tearz

Smash Rookie
haha and sheermadness don't count that match im not playing seriously yet. just wait until I get my gritty fingers on that adapter. I just pray that we can get a good connection to where it doesnt lag tooooo much

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Sigh i wish i was still aloud on galaxy64 so i could just destroy your ego.

blonde

Smash Cadet
ayy tearz come to smash tourament/ smash fest to get owned in a lil it will be some good fun

D

Deleted member

Ah, you're lucky. Living in the US you get your adapter very quickly. I have to wait until my aunt from the US comes to Canada.

JEALOUS RAGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

UnholyWeapon

Smash Apprentice
:O! Well it's always good to see another smasher join online community! :D get on ventrilo
vent2.gameservers.com thats the hostname
port: 4839 :)

RichHobo

Smash Rookie
bah, surfer bum. We Northern Californians consider us the intelligent bunch.

on a more serious note, I would love to p2p you and FALCON PAWNCH your butt into next year, but im having a little technical difficulties. does project64k take two axis controllers?

tearz

Smash Rookie
two axis controllers?? ummm im not too sure! i just figured out my problem btw. i posted the solution in another thread on this forum. haha yes. let's see some falcon PAWNCHes...

Dan$inyi

Smash Apprentice
im 'Sync' on galaxy 64 if you wanna play me..
& tearz is gonna pwn smasher and sheer 2v1 =p

RichHobo

Smash Rookie
two axis controllers?? ummm im not too sure! i just figured out my problem btw. i posted the solution in another thread on this forum. haha yes. let's see some falcon PAWNCHes...
two axis is a ps1, ps2, or gc controller with two control sticks rather than one, as apposed to the one control stick n64 controller. im using a ps1 controller to because thats what my usb adapter is for, and it works fine on regular ol' p64. but on p64k doesnt work even offline. i should probably make thread or something, but im too **** lazy.

and sweet Jesus the falcon punch is the best thing God ever created

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Hello!

I have exhausted my resources of people to smash with here in southern california as I have absolutely destroyed all of my friends hopes and dreams of beating me in smash 64. I even converted my garage with a big screen TV and a couch for the soul purpose of having people over to play smash with. I have kirby and samus down very well. I can use any character but I am looking forward to being proven a n00b haha. I havent had anyone destroy me, who will it be? will it be you? for competition's sake I hope we can have a match.
Hey tearz, maybe one of the elite players from this community lives close enough to you so that you can get some real life competition. There’s really no substitute for playing Super Smash Bros. on a N64 in a local environment. Besides, it’s a shame to let that awesome setup in your garage go to waste. :chuckle:

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Maybe this guy doesn't have a car because he turned his garage into a smash room. He should come, I would love to play people that have kind of the same background as me. Maybe newcomer grudge match etc? lolz.

Top Bottom