• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev 10 feat Mango, Zhu, Lovage, Scorpion Master, Smoke2jointz, HugS, Fly & more!

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
I love how someone posted twice saying that it was Eggz and then ten other people made MAN MANGOS GOT A GREAT MARIO posts

Binx

Smash Master
Shane if that was you your mario is crazy sexy, and I am 100% positive that wasn't mango, for one he didn't play weird enough and two he knew way too many mario tricks to not have been a mario main for some time.

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
Theres a post in the comments for one game, which picks out a part in a video where the commentators say 'Mango is one up'. I still think it's just plain old Scoprion King though <3

Archer

Smash Rookie
Actually you can hear people saying it's mango in more than one video.

Binx

Smash Master
Theres a post in the comments for one game, which picks out a part in a video where the commentators say 'Mango is one up'. I still think it's just plain old Scoprion King though <3
Actually you can hear people saying it's mango in more than one video.
Someone said Mango was doing money matches right next to the people who were playing this right? It's not that I believe its impossible that its mango, but I just don't think he would know all those spacing and recovery tricks with mario.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Okay, I'm tired of this. The day before the tourney, mango's aim status was "gonna rep mario tomorrow" or something similar. Please, stop pretending it's not him. It was funny for a while. Now it's not.

Archer

Smash Rookie
Someone said Mango was doing money matches right next to the people who were playing this right? It's not that I believe its impossible that its mango, but I just don't think he would know all those spacing and recovery tricks with mario.
And it makes more sense some nobody does? We're talking about the best player in the world here. I don't think it would be that hard for him to pick it up.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Can't we just be happy that somebody placed super high at a tourney full of high level players and top tier characters using Mario? I don't give a **** if it was Mango, Eggz, the real Scorpion Master or mofugging Antonio Banderas, somebody just gave Mario a good name!

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
And it makes more sense some nobody does? We're talking about the best player in the world here. I don't think it would be that hard for him to pick it up.
No, it makes more sense that Eggz does. We're talking about a high level player who has actually played Mario for years.

Jesus christ.

omnibus2

Smash Cadet
Okay, I'm tired of this. The day before the tourney, mango's aim status was "gonna rep mario tomorrow" or something similar. Please, stop pretending it's not him. It was funny for a while. Now it's not.
Oh, so scorpion is mango after all. Hmm why would he randomly change his name tag?

Anyway very gj zhu and scorp. Good videos

Animal

Smash Lord
yes it is lmao mango had a status saying "getting 5th at apex with mario"

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Scorpion Master is not Mango
You kinda said yourself that he is.

zhu we played more than that on sunday

but yeah i do sort of wish he would not use falcon and mario vs me in tourney
and would just go at least fox but he can do whatever he wants i guess. One part of me wants the money so I am glad I have better odds with those characters but the other side isn't satisfied that much when I win cuz he wasn't at his best cuz it's not his best characters

Top Bottom