• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
sorry stubbledbyasnubbull but I'm probably going to Jason's arcadian tournament over this so take me off the list of set ups.

joeplicate

Smash Master
legit

how do team dynamics change once nana dies? should i look to protect you more when it's just popo? it looks like you can't leave him alone as well as with both of them

thinking after watching the gsg videos

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I don't think the dynamics change that much with Sopo; I still serve the usual opportunistic role, but I can't do it as well. If anything, I'm probably a little more flexible since I don't have to worry about Nana getting gimped near the edge and it's a little easier for me to stick to platforms. I'm not even sure that staying alive forever with just Popo is a good thing since that means that my ability to punish mistakes is diminished for a long time, so my current guess is that you shouldn't worry about protecting me more when Nana is dead.

joeplicate

Smash Master
ok

i still think it'd be a lot easier to do more team-combo type things with just one popo around

that way i have to worry a LOT less about getting randomly dsmashed or grabbed by nana, and you have less on your mind since it's just one

anyways, i'm pretty hyped for this tournament

Adam M!

Smash Lord
agreed

to make this post worth something:

i hope someone can give shephard a ride cuz he is my teammate!

if not i hope i can team with someone cool like AJ!

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I changed my mind I'll be going to this and will be bringing a set up for Project M and tourny if needed.

McCain, wanna team?

-Con

Adam M!

Smash Lord
doesnt stab always whine about there not being enough setups? so why would you go to a melee tournament and bring a setup for something that's not melee? play that **** on your own time!

joeplicate

Smash Master
connor i thought u were gonna QUIT being such a nerd???

jk, but seriously
if you're a nerd, embrace that ****, don't live in repressed nerd-dom all your life
it'll only make it worse

Adam M!

Smash Lord
all a nerd means is "an intelligent but single-minded person." to me that's why the word sucks: single-minded. life is way too short and exciting to limit yourself to one (or two, or three) thing.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
michael let me know and we can team!

but if u dont let me know ima have to pick some one else =(

Top Bottom