• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

WHA?

Smash Ace
any 818 goin to this?
can i get a ride????
ill let u have the setup discount!!!!!!!!!
n i got gas money!!!!!!!!!
omg no one?
plz, im a potential 2 setups!!!!!!!!!

westballz where are you!!!!!!!!!

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
is there anyone going or wanting to go to the tourney who lives pretty close to the venue/irvine?

i need someone to house me friday night. is there anyone who can help me out?

the reason for this is because i do not want to drive my ****ty car in the smoldering heat of the day, going all the way from my house in el monte to the venue, BECAUSE my car will probably overheat (again) and i will be out of luck. yeah my car tends to overheat during the day when it's hot when i travel long distances. and i'd rather not take that risk.

i'd prefer to just drive my car in the cool(er) night to someone's house and just drive to the venue in the morning.

so if anyone can house me, please reply or send me a PM. and given the circumstance, i will be able to give anyone who houses me a ride to the tourney.

thank you

joeplicate

Smash Master
hugo!

i would be more than willing to house you
the thing is, my house is quite far from irvine as it is!
rancho palos verdes

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
da mn dude, that's not gonna work lol
but i appreciate it

so yeah, if anyone can house me friday night, pm me please, and if you need it i can give you a ride (given that you live relatively close to the venue)

also

does anyone wanna team?

edit: and stab, of course if i can find someone to house me, i will be able to bring my tv again

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I asked everyone I could think of and have still been looking. You were the only person who gave me a maybe. Where's wes at?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hugo agreed to mm me for $20 at GREV and never told me a thing about not possibly making it!

HugS™

Smash Lord
theheroloto (9:57:36 AM): u going to grev?
johnyontheguitar (9:58:42 AM): dunno yet
theheroloto (9:58:51 AM): if u do and i do
theheroloto (9:58:52 AM): let's $20 mm
theheroloto (9:59:01 AM): 3/5 p4 rules no character restrictions yadda yadda
johnyontheguitar (9:59:28 AM): ok

Adam M!

Smash Lord
my mistake!

the question is, hugo, why did you feel the need to correct me publicly and not privately? ;)

another question: are you going or not?

HugS™

Smash Lord
because you called him out publicly methinks
...precisely

Oh and I still don't know if I'm going.

I'm gonna be at a school thing Friday night, and I might not be in any kind of physical condition to show up on Saturday.

Also, they are showing UFC 118 in a movie theater near my house. They are also showing goodfellas (my favorite movie) in a theater that night as well. So basically, I have to choose between many good options this Saturday.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
so it is acceptable to respond to [perceived] negativity with [perceived] negativity?

HugS™

Smash Lord
In this case yes. You called out my integrity publicly, so I had to defend it publicly lol

Adam M!

Smash Lord
pretty sure we talked about it on AIM!

why are you trying so hard to get my attention? i don't even know who you are! you're at risk of being put on my ignore list however.

is that what you want?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
actions speak louder than words!

you had my attention and you did nothing constructive with it! to the ignore list you go!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
coolest guy on smashboards

ever

oh also how often this guy contradicts himself is beyond me, but of course im sure its all a big troll insurance card :D

WHA?

Smash Ace
any 818 goin to this?
can i get a ride????
ill let u have the setup discount!!!!!!!!!
n i got gas money!!!!!!!!!

plz, im a potential 2 setups!!!!!!!!!

oh and fiction, westballz is pretty **** unreliable

Adam M!

Smash Lord
nah not really
I think so!

Look at how many people try so hard to gain my attention! I hate to be so egotistical but the proof really is in the pudding!

Fine, if it is my attention you want it is my attention you shall gain! But only for a moment. If you do little with it, so be it; you had your chance! Now I shall shun your negativity!

And if it is not my attention you care about then you should have no problem with me ignoring you!

What's that cliche? Shun the non-believer!

Lovage

Smash Hero
omg i just realized the MSL finals are the night of this tournament (2am i think) anyone wanna get together and watch it after the tourny? cams house??? dunks house??????????

Top Bottom